Help Me! "Last Of Us Skin Pack"

sippiboy's Avatar sippiboy7/27/13 4:07 pm
7/27/2013 6:21 pm
sippiboy's Avatar sippiboy
So Recently I Decided To Make A Skin Pack Witch Is A Group Of Skins From The Same Video Game(In My Case).

I Have Never Heard Of A Skin Pack So I Thought This Was A Cool Idea

I Am Making Skins "From The Last Of Us"
And So I Wandering If U Guys had Any Ideas On the Skins I should Do Of Course I Am Doing Joel And Ellie But Since This Is A Skin Pack I Want At Least Five Characters From The Game Please Post In The Comments What Skins I Could Do For The Pack.

Thanks For Reading!

Thanks And Sorry For Spelling
sippiboy
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2013 6:21 pm
sippiboy
i only made the thread so i can hear what everyone want not just what i want i was only gonna do joel and ellie but two people suggestsuggested even an infected thats why made this thread
ed more and one
07/27/2013 6:18 pm
Level 40 : Master Pirate
MizoLoLguy1
Tess
Tommy
Infected (Runner, Clicker, Stalker, Bloater)
Bandits
Military
Fireflies

There you go! Hope I've helped
07/27/2013 6:20 pm
sippiboy
thnx for the help
07/27/2013 6:12 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
MusaTheLegend
Like pokemonboy already said, search up each character on google and look at their wiki's.
07/27/2013 5:53 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
sippiboy i don't care if u think the capitols are stupid and i wanted to make a skin pack on this game cause i read the story line on wiki saw some vids and thought they were cool nd had some nice characters there not reason my thread cant be here and no reason i cant make a skin pack even if i have not played the game as in my other comment money tight and i haven't bought a game for more then a year so plz stop hating

I didn't say the thread couldn't be here, but a large flame war could get it locked.
plz stop hating

I wasn't hating.
07/27/2013 5:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
A Zombie skin.
07/27/2013 5:45 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Let's not have this thread degrade into a flamewar already.

I think it would make more sense to just wiki the main characters. You'd get their "story" behind each of them, and in some cases it could be faster than waiting on replies from users here.
07/27/2013 5:41 pm
sippiboy
Well, actually, a capital at the beginning of the sentence is better than a capital on every word.....

RaewCZ
sippiboy
RaewCZpretty stupid thread... If you played the game you know what characters are in it.
So this thread is just attention -snip- thread.
also this comment is pretty stupid i have not played the game i dont have to money for it and i am just trying to get information so i know what characters to do that comment is unnecessary

Shame on you... So you just want to get downloads because of the popularity of the game, is that it ? If You have not even played it. But I bet you played lots of other worse games ( and spend your money on these ).

EDIT: And you probably don't even think about buying it if you don't care about story of those characters you want to skin ( you don't mind spoilers ).

Do not start a flame war.
Although, I sort of agree. Why make a skin pack for a game you've never played? Maybe some skins themselves if you've seen the characters....[/quote] i don't care if u think the capitols are stupid and i wanted to make a skin pack on this game cause i read the story line on wiki saw some vids and thought they were cool nd had some nice characters there not reason my thread cant be here and no reason i cant make a skin pack even if i have not played the game as in my other comment money tight and i haven't bought a game for more then a year so plz stop hating
07/27/2013 5:01 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Hunter
RaewCZ
pretty stupid thread... If you played the game you know what characters are in it.
So this thread is just attention whore thread.
07/27/2013 5:15 pm
sippiboy
also this comment is pretty stupid i have not played the game i dont have to money for it and i am just trying to get information so i know what characters to do that comment is unnecessary
07/27/2013 5:21 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Hunter
RaewCZ
Shame on you... So you just want to get downloads because of the popularity of the game, is that it ? If You have not even played it. But I bet you played lots of other worse games ( and spend your money on these ).

EDIT: And you probably don't even think about buying it if you don't care about story of those characters you want to skin ( you don't mind spoilers ).
07/27/2013 5:37 pm
sippiboy
wrong i would love to get the story behind each character and i cant spend money on the game cause moneys tight for me an i cant even buy other games the only games i have are minecraft and cod cause i bought them before money was tight i just want to create a cool skin with characters based off a cool game so my thread does deserve to be here and there's no reason i cant ask people for there opionion.
07/27/2013 4:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
ItzBurnout
Joel, Ellie, Tommy, Tess, Bill, Henry, Sam and maybe Marlene and David?
07/27/2013 5:16 pm
sippiboy
i think that would be perfect for all the characters i need thnx
07/27/2013 4:34 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
Umigra
Why does every word start with a capitol?
07/27/2013 4:43 pm
sippiboy
t it just looks better

ex:

last of us

Last Of Us
07/27/2013 6:19 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
Famousie0
But why is every single word capitalized. This Just Hurts My Eyes. This doesn't hurt my eyes. But anyways you should make Joels daughter That appears in the beginning of the game. Also make a clicker. That would be cool.
07/27/2013 5:27 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Well, actually, a capital at the beginning of the sentence is better than a capital on every word.....

RaewCZ
sippiboy
RaewCZpretty stupid thread... If you played the game you know what characters are in it.
So this thread is just attention -snip- thread.

Do not start a flame war.
Although, I sort of agree. Why make a skin pack for a game you've never played? Maybe some skins themselves if you've seen the characters....
07/27/2013 4:37 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
EmbortonStudios
Hah. I didn't notice until you pointed that out.
07/27/2013 4:34 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
There are many people that do skin packs, you aren't the only or first one. I have a skin pack.

Do Joel's Brother.
07/27/2013 4:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
Tess
07/27/2013 4:30 pm
sippiboy
ok anyone else i need 4 more charachters
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024