Help with Pokemon skins

Jgamez64's Avatar Jgamez648/29/13 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 434 4
9/1/2013 11:49 am
Jgamez64's Avatar Jgamez64
I've been recently making Pokemon skins and I'm kinda stumped. I don't see many problems with them ( Except from the preview bug on my Yveltal skin. Example of which shown below ) and I don't think the shading is too bad. It is rather hard to make fictional creatures of all shapes and sizes into a blocky figure. I honestly would just like ideas, literally anything you guys think would get me more views and would look good instead of looking completely stupid because it dont fit the shape of a skin. Also it would be handy to have advice on how to shade skins better. Preferably without templates as i dont really like using other peoples work. Please comment as soon as you see this on skins that you would like to see, perhaps even send me a PM for a request ( Just make sure i get credit ). Thanks guys.
Jgamez64
Level 23 : Expert Unicorn