How Do You Make You're Skin's...?

Mr Frosty's Avatar Mr Frosty3/14/14 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 391 4
5/5/2014 6:35 am
Amsarian's Avatar Amsarian
This is my first thread, so hope it will be good. Well, since making skins is my interest, I would like to share how I make my skins, and learn how you make you're skins. Firstly, I make the body. Depending on what I'm building, I make the color of the body/skin the thing I'm making. Then, once I finished shading the skin, and making the color of it, I make the head. I mark the eye part with black line's to make sure where the hair, mouth and eye's. Then, I start making the hair. I usually tend to make the hair brown, based of my hair in real life. Then for the eye's, I usually tend to make it blue, since it show's the shading a bit more. For me, the mouth is usually the hardest, because I know a lot of mouth idea's, but a lot of them don't fit my skin. Once I find the perfect one, I go down to the body. Most of the time's, I make a t-shirt, but rarely I make a long sleeve. I don't really make hoodie's, due to the fact that I don't really know how to make the cap part that goes over the head. I spend a lot of time on making the body because I need to find 2 color's that go well together and stand out. Once I do that, I make the pant's. The pant's is the easiest part because I'm so familiar with one color that I often use. The color is blue. The blue is not the same as the eye's, the eye's are more darker then the pant's. This is my process of making my skin's ...! Hope you enjoyed, and hope you will share how you make you're skins ...!
Mr Frosty
Level 19 : Journeyman Dolphin