forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Skins

I NEED SKIN IDEAS!

1 emerald5 replies167 views
created 12/05/2017 9:21 am by xLittleDevilDarlinX
last reply 12/05/2017 6:16 pm
I haven't posted a skin in months because I'm out of ideas! Although I'm not the best designer or the most popular, I would like to keep things rolling! If you have good idea please tell me! THANKS!
Posted by avatar
xLittleDevilDarlinX
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

12/05/2017 1:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
0ct0ber
What do you value in skins? Is there any time period, be it in minecraft or real life, that you'd like to recreate? I some of the time wear old-style skins because I liked the game in its earlier days.
12/05/2017 6:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SodaBishop
You could make a series of skins, sort of like a collection. The collection would have a title, giving off some sort of impression about what the skins are about. Each of the skins would have a type of theme or similar trait. If you need any ideas, here's something that could be interesting:

The collection would be called something like "Dragonskeep" or so.

It would be a collection of skins that you made, but the theme of the skins, or just something they all have in common, would be around Dragons/Renaissance.

Just a suggestion.
12/05/2017 5:29 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior
ebbony
Some of my ideas:

- A “garden princess” clothed in flowers and leaves
- A “moon warrior”
- A world traveler
- A famous actress
- A Disney princess
- A time-traveler
- A famous artist
- A super hero
- A character from your fave movie or show
- A Japanese schoolgirl
12/05/2017 1:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
ShastaGaming16
Some Medieval Peasant and Scholar skins.
12/05/2017 10:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
OLO-Jonathan
Try to think about concepts you already know, get a familiar subject like maybe a youtuber or a knight for example and just improve on that. Looking through your memory is a good technique for coming up for ideas when you need them, I use it a lot :)

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome