Minecraftbug; The Adorable!

Kytyrah's Avatar Kytyrah1/29/14 10:25 pm
1 emeralds 342 3
1/29/2014 11:18 pm
Oracle_DemonOfficial's Avatar Oracle_DemonOfficial

Disclaimer- This might not be the proper forum to post this, but since this is not a full texture pack at all, just a cute singular skin for a mob, I thought it belonged better here. I considered a blog post, but a moderater in the chatroom informed me the forums would be better. So if this is incorrectly-placed, my sincerest apologies.

I decided that my Minecraft life would be significantly-better with a dose of Catbug. So, true to my stupid caffeinated form, I hopped on Nova Skin and loaded the Ocelot texture, googled some catbug pictures, built a colour template, and went nuts! It took me just over an hour, and some serious hair pulling to figure out a colouring issue with the ears, but I finally managed a reskin that suited me just perfectly.

To top it off, I also edited my resource files in Minecraft so that all of my cats utilize this skin, and I edited and remastered a few of his most memorable quotes to replace the incessant cat mewling with.

Standard(annoying) Cat Mewling Is now;
"Hi! My name's Catbug!"
"You're my friend now."
"Everything is OKAY!"
"Picklechips. I don't know him."

When they breed or When you feed them they exclaim;
"Sugar Peas!"
"Soft Tacos!"
"One Peanut Butter Square.."
"Oh Oh Oh YUM!"

When They are scared & running away, they yell;
"AHHHHHHHH!"
"Why are we running?!"
"Tag, you're it!"

When they take damage or injury, they cry;
"Ow!"
"Don't Hit ME!"
"REBECCAA!"
"Pony Lords, Jump for your lives!"

I haven't had this much fun collecting cats since I started playing Minecraft. Now, I'm the crazy Catbug lady on my server! I was going to upload a video to my channel on YouTube but the bandwidth here is atrocious with the weather, so that will wait til later. Still, I realized others might enjoy him as much as I do. So, if you want the skin, well, here you go.

This is what it looks like on-model;

As a final note and a question posed to you lovely people, I'm curious whether a series of Bravest Warriors skins would be appreciated? I don't want to skin it if it won't be used...
Kytyrah
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer