New skin site?

gold646's Avatar gold64610/29/13 6:46 pm
10/31/2013 7:25 pm
gold646's Avatar gold646
Hi minecrafters! (jeez that was cheesy...)

I'm not THAT new to minecraft, but I want to know some good skin site to make my own skins that contain no viruses. I'm also open to any other suggestions for things like mods, texture packs, or servers. I already am aware of skindex Just reply containing these to things:
1) What the topic is (server, mod, texturepack, skin website, etc.)
2) One reason (or more) that you suggest this.

I'm glad to here anything you say!
Reply ASAP!
~gold646
gold646
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2013 7:25 pm
gold646
Thank you for all of these responses ! This is going to be great looking at all of these websites! (more responses are encouraged )

~gold646
10/31/2013 3:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
EpicPacman9
This skin making website is full of skins that people upload, aswell as an editor from scratch. If you need some sort of template to work from, it's great for that too.
It's called Miners Need Cool Shoes (Search in Google and click the first link), no downloads.
Try it!
10/31/2013 3:02 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Teddy
You can use skin sites if you don't feel comfortable with downloading anything.

Please do not use any parts from the armories (a place where you can pick parts to put onto your skin) and upload them to PMC as they will be removed and you may be banned.
If you're not too sure what you can and can not do I would highly suggest you have a skim through our submission rules just so you don't end up getting yourself in trouble by accident,
submission-guidelines-updated-november-24th-2012-t40929.html
10/30/2013 5:05 pm
gold646
Oh, and sorry to bother you guys again, but I would prefer something you do not have to download, sorry for the inconvenience! (if that's how you spell it XD)

~gold646
10/30/2013 10:19 pm
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
Pretty much all websites a Global banned on PMC because they have features were you cant steal/take parts from other skins.
10/30/2013 5:16 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Pinkhood
I recommend you download MCSkin3D but if you really don't want to i recommend : http://www.minershoes.com/
10/30/2013 4:40 pm
gold646
Thank you for the response, I did think skindex was slow, I just wasn't sure if that's what the websites were usually like this. And I will be checking out all the websites you guys have suggested! Thank for so many of you answering so quickly! People may still respond to my question some more, just so I can look at many more websites!

Thanks again!
~gold646
10/30/2013 12:49 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Taco
Mgreat
As said above, MCSkin3D is a great program. I also personally recommend Gimp.
10/29/2013 6:59 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Teddy
As a skinner I wouldn't recommend that you use a skin-making website as they tend to be very clunky, slow and extremely limited.

If you feel safe with downloading programs instead I would suggest McSkin3D, made by Paril. http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mcskin3d/
10/29/2013 6:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
I'm not aware that any skin making sites have viruses...
I also don't recommend using Novaskin or Skindex for skin making. They're terrible and no skins that are made with them look any good.
10/31/2013 3:10 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nether Knight
Davonia_
Okay, firstly do you think any of my skins look good? Have a think about that then read my next comment.

Personally I don't think it matters what website you use as long as you get how that certain website works and it works for you. Some website will obviously be easier than others but over all its down to you. I use skindex because it was the first website I made a skin on and the best I currently know of, I only know about it and Novaskins though so it is debatable...
10/31/2013 3:08 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
TheViridian
I make my skins with Skindex. IMO, your statement, "No skins that are made with them look any good" is invalid. Not to brag, or be cocky.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome