home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Skins

The Results Of My Contest Are Here! D

12 emeralds โ€ข 2 replies102 views
created 08/10/2018 9:10 am by MysticMarineon
last reply 08/12/2018 9:37 am
Hey people! Mysty here! I finished judging my 100 subs Reshade Contest! You guys all did an incredible job! This was really hard to judge. But here are the winners!!! All of you!

3rd!
Inspirnq
What I really love about yours is how it looks so real! (For Minecraft anyways. xD) The shading is really well done! I can tell you worked really hard on it. Also the name is AWESOME! :)

2nd!
MuggleWorthy
What I love about yours is that the skin lines are so bold! Idk why I like it but I really think the efect it give off is really pretty! I also want to say that if this is your rushed skin, your normal skins are even better! :D

AND FINALLY...
Drumroll plz.. BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!
1st!
๏ปฟKOumiXH
What I really, really love about your skin is how it looks just as I picture my skins should look when I try to shade. Of course that never really works out for me but it totally works for you! <3

Thanks to everyone who entered! You all did so great! Even if you didn't get 1st, you guys are all #1! โ™ฅ (Yes I know that was cringey but it's true!)
~ ๐•„๐•ช๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐• ๐•Ÿ <33
I'll PM everyone their awards later! (;
Posted by avatar
MysticMarineon
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon

2 replies

08/10/2018 2:52 pm
Level 44 Master Spider Rider
MuggleWorthy
aHHHHH OH MY GOSH thank you so much! i765drcfgvhbjni87yt6r54eserxtcfgvbhnj yOur sO nICe! I had no idea id even get second place!!! thanks so much for hosting the contest it was so much fun! xD
08/12/2018 9:37 am
Level 17 Journeyman Pokemon
MysticMarineon
ahhh you're welcome!!!
you were great!!! :DD

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome