The Skin Inspiration UNOFFICIAL Thread

Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez10/1/18 11:53 am history
4 emeralds 278 1
10/6/2018 5:12 pm
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez
This is a thread for anyone who just needs inspiration for making new skins!

This is not an official thread, just something I'd like to do for the community.

Of course, I'm not going to be the only one in this thread giving ideas/inspiration. You too can inspire others with some ideas! Use the comments for this.

You can suggest ideas for the table down below, I'm always welcome for more ideas.

I want to help those uninspired skinners who can't get an idea for their next skin.

The table below is ideas I suggested!

If you feel like none of these ideas inspire you, just tell me and I can think of some more! There are ENDLESS ideas, and I'm just giving of a tiny bit of that ENDLESS inspiration!

Category/Theme
Inspiration
FantasyHarry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars, Warhammer 40K, Guardians Of Ga'Hoole, The Hobbit,
Dr. Who, Marvel, DC, Wrinkle In Time, Star Trek, Steven Universe, etc. (Comment below for more suggestions in this category!)
Labratory ExperimentsFrankenstein, Skeleton, Zombie, Robot, Clone, Unstoppable Machine, Thingamajig, etc. (Comment below for more suggestions in this category!)
AnimalsPenguin, Giraffe, Pig, Dinosaur, Lion, Tiger, Dog, Rabbit, Dragon, Unicorn, Wolf, Cat, Serpent, Hydra, Frog, Toad, Turtle, Tortoise, Dove, Albatross, Owl, and a whole lot more!
Greek Gods/GoddessesZeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Persephone, Demeter, Tyche, Nike, Pan, Chronos, Erebus, Ares, Apollo, etc. (Comment below for more suggestions in this category!)
Antiquez
Level 38 : Artisan Artist