Which Skin should I pick to make next?

Pandau's Avatar Pandau9/6/15 2:48 pm
9/6/2015 6:24 pm
Pandau's Avatar Pandau
Hello and welcome to my post xD I seriously need help picking out a new skin topic. I have so many great ideas but I dunno which one to do first. I literally have all of them named on McSkin3D but I'm just like, which one first D:
Pandau
Level 46 : Master Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2015 5:51 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
Ene
Dream fairy sounds pretty interesting, yo.
09/06/2015 6:24 pm
Pandau
You'll just have to see it xD
09/06/2015 5:25 pm
Pandau
[quote="MissMarifire"][spoiler][quote="MissMarifire"]Whelp, time to bombard you with as many ideas as I can possibly come up with. Don't worry, I'll generalize it to probably three things.. However, note that these divide into thousands, if not millions (or billions for that matter) of ideas.

1. Video games/TV Shows/Other media you enjoy! Do some on what you love. For instance, I plan on making some Warframe skins because of my[color=#FFFFFF][size=1][s]obsession with alad v oh my gosh[/s][/color][/size] love of the game. There's a TON of games and TV shows and whatever out there, with an endless supply of things to make skins of.

2. People! People from history, people from the future, people that sit on the bus on their way to work. Your best friend, a person from your favorite band. Whatever.

3. Inanimate objects! Make skins of the things around you. Could be your computer, your phone, your cat, your dog, your bed, your keyboard, that ghostly figure standing behind you, your chair, literally I can get at least twenty out of my bedroom.
[/quote][/spoiler]
As quoted from another "Skin suggestions" thread. In terms of the four you listed, perhaps a dream fairy. What exactly is it? Is it merely just a regular fairy in pajamas, or perhaps is it a godlike being made of dreamdust who blesses those of a pure heart with good dreams?[size=50] Bonus points if it's a guy, to give you more challenge. [/size][/quote]

Lol. Actually it's a fairy with dream-like colors and things you'd think to be in your everyday dream. I dunno, you'll just have to see. I sketched it out and I like how it looks so that's what I come up with.
09/06/2015 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
St0leY0urHAT99
A few ideas : Wendigo, Rhakshasa, Aztec Jaguar Warrior, Undead Alien, Gargoyle, Bob Ross, Billy Mays, William Wallace, Moctezuma, George Washington, Cyborg Godzilla, Popobawa, and last but not least, Solidus Snake.
09/06/2015 4:29 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
[spoiler][quote="MissMarifire"]Whelp, time to bombard you with as many ideas as I can possibly come up with. Don't worry, I'll generalize it to probably three things.. However, note that these divide into thousands, if not millions (or billions for that matter) of ideas.

1. Video games/TV Shows/Other media you enjoy! Do some on what you love. For instance, I plan on making some Warframe skins because of my[color=#FFFFFF][size=1][s]obsession with alad v oh my gosh[/s][/color][/size] love of the game. There's a TON of games and TV shows and whatever out there, with an endless supply of things to make skins of.

2. People! People from history, people from the future, people that sit on the bus on their way to work. Your best friend, a person from your favorite band. Whatever.

3. Inanimate objects! Make skins of the things around you. Could be your computer, your phone, your cat, your dog, your bed, your keyboard, that ghostly figure standing behind you, your chair, literally I can get at least twenty out of my bedroom.
[/quote][/spoiler]
As quoted from another "Skin suggestions" thread. In terms of the four you listed, perhaps a dream fairy. What exactly is it? Is it merely just a regular fairy in pajamas, or perhaps is it a godlike being made of dreamdust who blesses those of a pure heart with good dreams?[size=50] Bonus points if it's a guy, to give you more challenge. [/size]
09/06/2015 3:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
MattShadow_
Your Zodiac sign
09/06/2015 3:25 pm
Pandau
I've already drawn it out and I like the colors and outfit.
09/06/2015 3:02 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Be creative. Think and create.
Maybe draw some randome char from your head and try to make it into a skin, no matter how ugly the drawing is
09/06/2015 3:03 pm
Pandau
So you think it would be ugly? And haha, that's what I already did with all of the skins I thought of.
09/06/2015 2:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
MattShadow_
I was thinking that is a joke.
That creation would be interesting
09/06/2015 3:02 pm
Pandau
Which creation?
09/06/2015 2:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi