A New Build Team (Redstoners, Datapackers, Builders Welcome)

DavidTheNewKid's Avatar DavidTheNewKid5/5/19 7:49 pm history
1 emeralds 262 3
5/16/2019 5:30 am
DavidTheNewKid's Avatar DavidTheNewKid
Build Team Name: The Build Crew (or whatever we decide to call ourselves because it is a team effort)

Build Team Description: We are just a bunch of Minecrafters who want to test the limits of Minecraft either through the art of building mega projects with world-edit and other terrain tools or through the process of making and designing datapacks for multiplayer Minecraft. The aim is to make great projects to further the mapping community and even to further our names into the community of Minecraft.

What Do We Aim To Make: Popular Singleplayer and Multiplayer Maps.

Why Is This Different Than Other Build Teams: This is different to other build teams because we will work to make the best map of our abilities but also have fun while we do it. We will not be working for a profit but instead just for the fun of making something new and creative.

Build Team Members Needed: Builders, data pack coders and redstone designers, this will be a small team but everyone will have a unique niche job to perform.

Perks: A server where you will get to build with other great builders and make memorable maps, get to meet a bunch of new people who have knowledge in Minecraft whether it be building or data packs and you'll get to have fun while doing what you love to do as you make new friends. Also you get access to the newest build plugins to test out.

Requirements: Discord, a Minecraft account (duh), cool skills and talents to bring to the table

Where to Apply: Build Team Application (Google Form)

Current Members (
As this is a new team, more members will be added as we continue):

Ordered by when they joined the team:

• DavidTheNewKid: I'm a redstone and datapack geek so I will be able to add functionality and bring to life whatever vision the team has for maps or designs. Furthermore, I'm the founder of the team and will be paying for and running the servers that we will work, build, design and play on.
  • Dwimmer: A builder who does really great aesthetic builds and has a good eye for interior building.
  • Sea__: A builder who does a lot of cool projects involving dragons, large scale terrain and fantasy aspects.
  • JC: A builder who does a lot of large projects that all turn out super great and with lots of details.
DavidTheNewKid
Level 26 : Expert Engineer