Admin Series - Need Server to Record - 1,000+ Subscribers

ItsSniper's Avatar ItsSniper8/27/16 12:11 pm
1 emeralds 176 2
8/27/2016 1:54 pm
ItsSniper's Avatar ItsSniper
Hello everyone! I have have a channel with a little over 1,000 subscribers, and I am starting an admin series with a friend. I am currently looking for another server to do this on.

Here are my requirements:
*At least 15 active people online at a time
*Willing to give my friend and I ban/fly/gamemode permissions (Doesn't have to be op, just a few simple permissions)
*Willing to allow us to ban hackers. We will not abuse this power in any way. Everyone we ban will be recorded in the video for you to see.

Here is what you will get out of it:
*Free server shout out on my channel.
*Possible more series, videos, and shout outs for your server in the future.

If you are interested, you can feel free to reply to this thread with your server ip, or message/comment to me on youtube.

My channel: http://youtube.com/c/ItsSniper (I will verify that I own the channel if you do not trust me)

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please no negative or hateful comments/replies. Have a great day
ItsSniper
Level 30 : Artisan Button Pusher