Adventure Map Builders Needed

Siilan's Avatar Siilan8/12/13 1:31 am
1 emeralds 268 7
8/20/2013 2:40 pm
Akademix's Avatar Akademix
Hey guys, I'm Cobey and today I come to you guys needing help. I'm a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda and have wanted to make an adventure map based on OoT, but I figured it wouldn't be worth it, seeing as there was no way to replicate the heart system without mods. Until now. Today I saw a video by sethbling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtIEK3uStKc) which allows for this and I became determined to make this adventure map. But I need help. I need people to help me create buildings such as Hyrule Castle, the Temples, etc. I have already started on Kokiri Village but I can't do the whole map by myself. It doesn't matter what tool you use to create the buildings (MCEdit, etc.).
If interested, fill out this application.

IGN (in case I decide to make a server for the building):
Age (just so I know the ages of who I'm dealing with, doesn't really matter):
Skype (not necessary but preferred. PM me if you you don't want others to know):
Any other way you could contact me if you don't have Skype:
Any specific buildings you want to build (so I don't end up building that):
Any previous builds (preferred but not compulsory):

Thanks guys ^_^
Siilan
Level 46 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2013 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Narwhal
Akademix
I see your still looking for something like this.

Sorry i didn't message you back sooner. I think you should join up with our efforts to create something unique.

We already have a map going that will be a unique style of adventure based on the Legend of Zelda design.

If you want to check out what we have so far just join adventurerp.servebeer.com

(This msg is for CobeX7897 only)
08/20/2013 12:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cloakanger
sweet when do we start?
08/18/2013 10:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cloakanger
IGN (in case I decide to make a server for the building): Cloakanger
Age (just so I know the ages of who I'm dealing with, doesn't really matter): 21
Skype (not necessary but preferred. PM me if you you don't want others to know): James.hyatt9
Any other way you could contact me if you don't have Skype: Cloakanger@gmail.com
Any specific buildings you want to build (so I don't end up building that): nah ill build whatever you need me to build
Any previous builds (preferred but not compulsory): all of the builds ive done ive never uploaded to websites. but I can build
08/20/2013 3:05 am
Siilan
Accepted
08/13/2013 4:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
aroglu
sent you a private message.
08/13/2013 4:09 am
Siilan
Bump
08/12/2013 1:33 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/12/2013 1:36 am
Siilan
cool. accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome