Adventure Map Writer/idea Helpers *The Fallen Kingdom*

xenocides's Avatar xenocides7/7/12 7:45 am
9/27/2012 4:11 pm
derpy_turtle's Avatar derpy_turtle
Hey guys and girls,
Its Xenocides here and the time has finally come that I'm looking for a few well worded writers for my long awaited adventure map "The Fallen Kingdom: The Lost Adventure." I'm looking for 1-3 back-up writers. (which may even help with some building.) Building exp. Is a must for decent sign placing and/or detail pieces to make it look good aswell. (Don't want signs just all over the place.) The map is an easy 900x1000 wide map full of a lot (and I mean a lot) of houses. For myself to accept you as a back up writer, I need to know a couple of things, and they are as follows.

1. Do you have writing experience? (past creative writing, blogging, forums, etc)
2. Are you between the ages of 16-25( or at least a highschool or college spelling/reading level)
3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work.(I promise if your lazy and give up easily you won't be picked.)
4. Do you have teamspeak 3? (This is required if you don't have it just download it off google, It's free.)
5. Are you creative? (I need people with just as much creativity as myself. If you don't have imagination, I can't work with you.)
6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?"

That's it. Good luck to all the apply, but like I said I only need 3 back up writers. If you want to know what adventure map Is the one in question the link to the idea blog and Preview is here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/fallen-kindom-adventure-map-preview/

Team speak Info Here: 72.55.137.216

SLOTS FILLED:
-Jonsterdude
-TheGoldenFear
-
xenocides
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2012 4:11 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
derpy_turtle
1. Do you have writing experience? (past creative writing, blogging, forums, etc)
Yes; I do creative writing and I've written short stories in the past.
2. Are you between the ages of 16-25( or at least a highschool or college spelling/reading level)
I'm 14, but I'm in GT English. I'm a freshman.
3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work.(I promise if your lazy and give up easily you won't be picked.)
Yes.
4. Do you have teamspeak 3? (This is required if you don't have it just download it off google, It's free.)
I'll get it, sure.
5. Are you creative? (I need people with just as much creativity as myself. If you don't have imagination, I can't work with you.)
Yes.
6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?"
Yes.
09/27/2012 3:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
hugeone25
i would like to help biuld the map.
08/01/2012 8:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IceBear500
Hey,
I think i'm good at writing i have created a few stories on my laptop and create songs all the time.
I am 17 and used to post short creative stories on the Pokemon Online forums and i have seen the music video love the tnt with the wall part and the skeleton next to the wall. Totally amazing.
~Crystal The IceBear~
07/19/2012 3:18 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Engineer
pvpcraftserver
1. Do you have writing experience? Hell yes, im very good and creative at writing.
2. Are you between the ages of 16-25? Nope, sorry im 12.
3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work. Of course i do, why wouldnt I? This build will be hard but very fun.
4. Do you have teamspeak 3? Yep.
5. Are you creative? Yes. You can check my 'Fallen Kingdom Map' on PMC, 10,000 + views. I could really help with it, i must say, im very good at building.
6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?" Of course!

Note: Im very happy to do anything in the build, but would LOVE to help with the castle. It take time, you see. It took me 10 hours. Also, im on holiday right now until the 28th, so i cannot build until then. Is that too late?
07/15/2012 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheGoldenFear
Hey, I have been waiting quite a while in Team Speak... Can we set up a time or something? I am in Pacific Time so we may be in different times... And what time do you get off work? Thanks.
07/15/2012 9:08 pm
xenocides
alking to you now =]] *insert trollface*
07/14/2012 10:18 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith
KnyghtZero
KnyghtZero
I don't have any experience in working as a team to write a story, and I'm not great at building (at least compared with most people on here), but I'm quite good at editing.

Just to clarify, I mean the writing type of editing I probably couldn't edit a video very well, or anything of that sort..
07/14/2012 12:36 am
TheGoldenFear
1. Do you have writing experience? Yes, I received an award for excellency in English and Writing with a grade point of 94.9% (English) and 96.3% (Writing).

2. Are you between the ages of 16-25? No, but I have the ability to behave like one.

3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work. When I get started on something so epic and exciting like this, yes, by far yes.

4. Do you have team speak 3? If I get the confirmation of a meeting with you it will be downloaded ASAP.

5. Are you creative? In a sort of way yes, I get so many great ideas when I get the information such as area, storyline, date, ect. in which much has been provided.

6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?" Yes! Of course! Out of all the music I have ever heard it is by far one of the best ever!

I am sharing an account with my friend bh1000 so that is the account I will be using. I look forward to your answer and would like to thank you for reading, Xenocides!
07/14/2012 4:10 am
xenocides
It really means a lot to have such a well written reply. I'm currently headed to work but I'll be back soon. Once I'm off I'd love to have a chance to talk more about this with you. The team speak ip info is posted on the original post response. Also on the blog. Looking forward to hearing form you. =]
07/10/2012 6:46 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith
KnyghtZero
I would love to help, but sadly, I'm not sure I'd be much use.
I fit all the requirements (now including having teamspeak).
I don't have any experience in working as a team to write a story, and I'm not great at building (at least compared with most people on here), but I'm quite good at editing.
If I can help somehow let me know!
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors!
07/11/2012 4:05 am
xenocides
Well thank you for taking the time to read the forum and to even post a response. If I have anything editing related I'll be sure to contact you right away =] If you find you still want to help you can always join me on teamspeak if you want to talk. Thanks again for the response. I hope you do just as well with your future endeavors!
07/09/2012 3:33 pm
darkxnightmerz
1. Do you have writing experience?no but got awards for whiteing and in a high level for english
2. Are you between the ages of 16-25: soz am 12 but am yr 8??
3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work.i always try hard and i never give up i swear down mate!!!
4. Do you have teamspeak 3? will go download now mate i do have skype aiholloway is the name minecraft is the game!!!
5. Are you creative? like i said i got awards and stuff i swaer so is that enogh??? plese i am creative trust me!!1
6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?" yes its freeking awesome!!!!
07/09/2012 3:53 pm
xenocides
Once I'm of work I'll let ya know(: good luck bud and thanks for applying!
07/08/2012 7:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
coolcall110
I think this will be a great idea basing a custom adventure map off the Captain Sparklez Mucic video!
07/09/2012 3:17 pm
xenocides
Thanks =] I'm excited to get it out as soon as possible. Just been a crazy amount of work so far haha.
07/08/2012 6:58 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Jonsterdude
1. Do you have writing experience? YES! I've written very awesome book reports and my teachers think my creativity and imagination are through the roof.
2. Are you between the ages of 16-25? Yes I know the just of creative writing, astronomy, biology, programming, etc.
3. Do you work hard and take pride in your work? Yes I really do
4. Do you have teamspeak 3? Yes
5. Are you creative? Super creative, I made a cat out of cookie dough for a party.
6. Have you seen the CaptainSparklez Music video "The Fallen Kingdom?" Yes. actually I love that one
07/14/2012 4:11 am
xenocides
Do you still wish to help?
07/09/2012 3:16 pm
xenocides
I'm currently at work but once I'm off We can talk a bit on team speak =] your in! congratz bud glad to have you aboard!
07/07/2012 12:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
hazer2434
but i wantz to build
07/07/2012 8:00 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
hornet5517
No builders?
07/07/2012 8:02 am
xenocides
Not at this very moment because I Am mainly just doing voxelsnipering. Once that's complete I'll have a app to get some builders aswell. But a heads up you'll need team speak for that too. Plus I saw your builds so I got a good feeling I'll use you when the time comes =]
07/07/2012 8:12 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
hornet5517
Awww thanks for looking at my builds I'm noob at voxelsniping -,,- pointless but true. When is the builder app coming out? And I'll download team speak in the morning. And yeh, I'm a pretty good builder, but my builds on PMC really show my full ability.
07/07/2012 8:17 am
xenocides
I'm getting most of my voxelsniper finished today and tomorrow. So keep a eye out. I'll keep you in mind too so I'll send you a message on here. But if you have teamspeak you can always hang in there and talk till the time comes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome