Adventure Time Mod Recruiting!!!

Balucha1's Avatar Balucha110/27/12 11:35 am
1 emeralds 67
Hey guys, Balucha here! And today I've decided to take up a rather tricky project. I want to build an accurate minecraft representation of the land of ooo from the awesome cartoon: Adventure Time. But the thing is not only do I want to build it, I want it to be a fully immersive experience. What does that mean? It means i need one or more people to help out by making a mod. I am just about the worst modded out there... My craftable saddles mod coughing on fungus clouds down in the dark depths of planetminecraft. But that's besides the point. If you're discouraged to agree to do anything because you just started modding, that's fine but to help out you're gonna need to be a quick learner. the mod would mainly be based on new mobs so if you have any experience that would be great as well since I hear they are rather difficult to make. But on the brighter side these mobs need to have minimal AI beside just like walk in circles. Here's why I'm looking for:

Some new blocks for building
Ice King mob- nuetral and when mad makes Ice appear around him
Princess Bubblegum mob
Lumpy Space Princess mob- floats..
Hot Dog Princess mob
Assorted Candy People mobs- such as peppermint butler, cupcake man and those candy corn guys :3
Assorted Candy Items- for eating
Rainicorn? Might be a little too tricky
Donny mob
Little mobs- ladybugs, worms, butterflies, caterpillars to fill the environment.
Businessmen mob
Goblin mob

Ugh well thats all I can really think of right now esides some other items I'll need later in building like special swords or armor or maybe a tart toting bag. There is a lot of potential for this project and I have 2 other builders but if you are interested in that well we need all the help we can get since its such a big idea. if you are interested in helping with any part of this algabraic adventure... Please add me on Skype balucha123456 or pm me your Skype or simply leave a comment saying that you are interested and to do what and I'll contact you further. Thanks so much for reading.
Balucha1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon