||Any good servers out there?|| ;Post'em Here!; ||

WingDeviously's Avatar WingDeviously1/16/16 9:50 pm
1 emeralds 172 2
1/17/2016 8:56 am
JonSnovv's Avatar JonSnovv
Hey guys! The title's pretty self-exclamatory. I have a YouTube channel, and if your a small server who wants a little attention, I will be doing a weekly shoutout to a server I think deserves one. Hopefully there are some really great servers out there that deserve a shoutout.

Before you get too worked up and hyped. Here are a couple conditions you should know.

|| Conditions ||

Click to reveal
Alright, let's get right down to it :3
►First off, you need to have a good community. Good people, fun crowd of players. Not a mean couple of cocky kids who started a server just for PvP. a welcoming community would be amazing. <3

►The server has to have at least 10 daily players, or more. It really depends on how closely knit the community is. I'm not looking for a huge server I'm looking for the ones that are fun to hang out on :3

Fun or mature staff members. Obviously a good server always has good staff, and the staff are the key to the community, so I'm looking for a group of staff who are committed and willing to take care of the new guys <3

Bumps would be appreciated <3
if you server meets the conditions, than leave the IP below! Along with any additional things I should know about the server :3

I'll be taking a look at as many as I can, so please post your server down below. Hope you check out my channel for yourself, and good luck to all the servers!
It's your man Wing,
Signing out
WingDeviously
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter