-ApexMC- OP Factions/Towny: Looking for dedicated staff team.

chytr's Avatar chytr8/31/17 6:18 am history
1 emeralds 370 7
9/9/2017 3:15 am
aphom's Avatar aphom
Hello there! My name is Vaas and I am the Head Developer of a new server just released called ApexMC. I am aiming to create an OP Factions/Towny gameplay. I am currently looking for a dedicated staff team to assist me in setting up all things needed. I have already taken time to get the necessities configured and have sorted out most plugins. The server runs on Spigot 1.12 through a dedicated host. Right now I have one other developer working with me through console to configure everything that cant be done in game. Each rank differs in roles so please read each and see what you would be most suited for. If you wish to apply, please read the following ranks available and submit an application. If your application is accepted, I will notify you and add you on discord for an interview.

Staff Ranks Needed:

Server Manager (1): Deals with all things server related. Also manages the staff team and recruitment. Does NOT have access to console. (unofficial server representative/Owner) - Requires Microphone and Discord

Senior Admin (1): Has higher permissions then Admin and can ban for longer periods of time. Helps the Server Manager with managing staff and choosing new staff recruits. - Requires Microphone and Discord

Admin (1): Manages Moderator and below. Also helps set up in game plugins and administrate the server. - Requires Microphone and Discord

Builder (2-3): Builds all structures needed for the server. Has access to world edit and creative - Requires Discord

I will be looking for more staff in the near future such as Moderators and perhaps more Administrators.

Staff Applications

Please fill out the following applications for the desired role.

Server Manager

Spoiler - click to reveal
Server Manager:

IGN:

Timezone:

About yourself:

Why should I choose you over others?:

What can you offer as a Server Manager?:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

How would you go about choosing a new Administrator?:

What would you do if you discovered a high staff abusing power? What about a low rank?:

What plugins are you most familiar with?:

Have you ever been banned? if so, for what reason:

Past experience staffing/running a server:

Discord username:

Additional info:

Senior Administrator/Administrator

Administrator:

Are you applying for Admin or Senior Admin:

IGN:

Timezone:

About yourself:

What can you offer as a Senior Administrator/Administrator?:

(SA Only) How would you help progress the staff team?:

(SA Only) What would you be looking for in a new Admin?:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

How would you handle minges/toxic players?:

What plugins are you most familiar with?:

Have you ever been banned? if so, for what reason:

Past experience staffing/running a server:

Discord username:

Additional info:

Builder

IGN:

Timezone:

About yourself:

What can you offer as a builder?:

How long have you been building on Minecraft?:

Are you familiar with World Edit?:

Past experience building on servers/singleplayer:

Screenshots of past builds (not required):

Discord Username:

Additional Info:
chytr
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2017 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Gundabad1
Timezone: CEST

About yourself: Creative, motivated, Mature, very experienced etc.

Why should I choose you over others?: I have been staff on countless servers. I currently am looking for a job to do since I have time. I have alot of experience in handling toxic players, helping people that require help. And I have managed staff teams on alot of servers. I look at both the good things, and bad, and I do not decide until I know what's going on.

What can you offer as a Server Manager?: Great management, aiding players that require it, new ideas and suggestions if needed, always a helping hand and always reachable for contact.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 2011, like 6 years.

How would you go about choosing a new Administrator?: Very strictly, I would look at his abilities, behaviour, look if he's just. It requires alot of effort but it is needed, and worth it.

What would you do if you discovered a high staff abusing power? What about a low rank?: I would note it, speak to the person that did it. I will ask if he would've noticed anything weird lately, not speak with him directly about it, and I would see if the person would deny and lie about what he did, to catch him both lying and abusing. Otherwise I would simply talk to him and if needed to demote and remove from the staff team after talking to the owners ofcourse.

What plugins are you most familiar with?: alot of Combat plugins, building plugins, not really something specific

Have you ever been banned? if so, for what reason: currently not that I can think of

Past experience staffing/running a server: alot of experience, half my mc carreer I have been a staff member, pretty much all ranks I have been once or twice. I have created by own staff team on several servers when I was head admin aswell.

Discord username: Rick Harrison#5936, I also have skype if you want: eric.provocheskii

Additional info: I am really motivated and ready to join you guys.
09/08/2017 8:29 pm
chytr
Accepted for interview.
09/07/2017 1:53 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
aphom
Applying for: Administrator

IGN: PixelMania

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone

About yourself:
I am 15 years old, I live in Europe United Kingdom Cardiff.
I got to school and arrive mostly home at 3 o'clock.
I've been playing minecraft for around 4 years now.
I'm from Hungary but my English is really good.

I'm online most of the time all day from 3 o'clock since I go to school, I respect players like the way they should be respected and I am dedicated since I will be in the server almost everyday for 7+ hours.

What can you offer as a Senior Administrator/Administrator?:
I will try my best to keep the chat clean, be nice to players, help them out like if they ask where to like find shop.. etc.. and find hackers/xrayers and ban them.
I can offer my time 5+hours on the server mostly everyday.

(SA Only) How would you help progress the staff team?:

(SA Only) What would you be looking for in a new Admin?:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years

How would you handle minges/toxic players?: If players are toxic in chat, I would warn them to stop and after like 2 or 3 warnings I would mute them for about 5 to 10 minutes.. depends on how bad they are being toxic.

What plugins are you most familiar with?: Worldedit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Groupmanager, Plotme, Coreprotect, Citizens, Multiverse-Core etc...

Have you ever been banned? if so, for what reason: I've never been banned on a server before.

Past experience staffing/running a server: I've had several servers in the past 4 years and I'm good at configuring servers and I've been staff on a few old servers back in the day.

Discord username: PixelMania

Additional info:
I'm currently working on my English accent so expect me to not have that great of an accent when I speak.
As I said I play minecraft for 5+ hours a day ( i'm a stoner )
09/08/2017 7:48 pm
chytr
What are the four digits in your Discord username
09/09/2017 3:15 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
aphom
09/07/2017 12:13 am
chytr
buump #2
09/01/2017 8:01 pm