APPLY! | Small Survival Server | Whitelisted Community

Dead_Bush's Avatar Dead_Bush7/16/17 7:54 am
1 emeralds 233 6
7/16/2017 9:15 pm
PastelPalette's Avatar PastelPalette
Hermit-Craft style survival server for a small group of white-listed mature players.

This server is perfect for YouTubers or friends that want to enjoy classic Minecraft with a trusted community.

About the Server:

• Vanilla. 1.12 (Latest Snapshot)
  • Dedicated Server with 10gb Ram (no lag)
  • Located In France
  • 24 Player Limit
  • We've picked out a great world seed with all biomes within 2k blocks.
  • No Grief/Stealing Rules (duh)

Reply to this thread or feel free to shoot us an email to find out more.

1. Why do you want to join?
2. A tiny bit about yourself. (Age)
3. Why we should white-list you?

Apply via this thread. I'll try my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thank You!

The server address will be available when a minimum of four slots have been established.
Dead_Bush
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2017 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PastelPalette
1: Why do you want to join? - I would like to join because I love being a part of a community and just enjoying the game in different ways.

2: Tell us about yourself. - I am 14 years old. I live in the United States and I've played Minecraft for a very long time now.

3: Why should we white-list you? - I've been playing the game for a long time. I love helping out and I am teaching myself on being a better builder. I feel as though I can be a great help in building this server a strong community and just overall being helpful whenever I am needed.
07/16/2017 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mydi
Hi

1. Why do you want to join?
I just love the idea of survival in a multiplayer setting. And I play Minecraft with friends all the time so I'm used to playing with other players. It just sounds like such a fun and enlightening experience and I'd love to be a part of this SMP )

2. A tiny bit about yourself.
I am 15 years old. I am positive, peppy and very outgoing. And I'm very social and like to crack jokes. And I absolutely hate drama so you won't need to worry about me starting drama or anything. I like to make people smile and I have a very high maturity for my age.

3. Why we should white-list you?
I am fun, caring and mature. I will be active always and will happily help another player if needed. I am an experienced Minecraft player so I won't be pestering people for help all the time. And, I will happily become friends with all the players on the server. I am just looking for a fun, exciting community to take part in.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
07/16/2017 1:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
kevinjoseph
1. Why do you want to join? - I want to play with a small community and just have a good time.

2. A tiny bit about yourself. - I am 16, I live in the south of England and love the game.

3. Why should we white-list you? - I won't grief and I am a team player.

Thanks for the consideration and if you choose me add my Skype - kbarr001
07/16/2017 8:09 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Genghis1
1. Why do you want to join?Ive been looking fr a fun suvival server to play on
2. A tiny bit about yourself. (Age)Im 14 years old and live in south africa and I love playing with small comunity
3. Why we should white-list you?Im kind player and ive never grieved or broke any rules in minecraft before accept when the owner sid it was ok
07/16/2017 8:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
callumsurvival
1. I would love to join a community where every can join together and enjoy themselves
2. I am 13 and enjoy playing and building with people
3. I think you should whitelist me because I think that I can be a great addition and add excitement to the community

I hope that you will consider me
07/16/2017 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
Dead_Bush
Apply Here!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome