Arma 3 Atlis life Server :3

olykebutters's Avatar olykebutters3/16/16 5:12 am
1 emeralds 172 1
3/16/2016 6:42 pm
olykebutters's Avatar olykebutters
I am trying to make a server just like Atlis life with cops and Perm gangs with Bounty hunters and Rebels with everything and more, IF you do not know what Atlis Life is please check it out on Youtube (frankieonpc10180) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tceItLE1nJg

Please if you are Interested let me know I want to bring something fresh to minecraft and something completely different

the server and everything is coming out of my own pocket so no need to worry about anything I just need some fast and Experienced builders and people that can also help me with the mods ( i have experience with it) just the more the better really :3

thank you I am sorry If this sounds all fast and out of the blue but its either this or a GUILD WARS 2 kind of server :3 please let me know I will pay for site and everything even a teamspeak if we get enough please to join and play :3

thank you for taking your time to read all this, DM (Direct message) if you any questions or concerns about the server, Thank you again

olykebutters
Level 4 : Apprentice Network