Artists, Builders, Skinners, Helpers, Moderators, Event team members (DM´s), Devs, and Lore Writers Wanted for new Medieval, Steampunk, Heavy Dark Fantasy RP server.

KasaroseKingdom's Avatar KasaroseKingdom2/5/18 12:55 pm history
5/2/2018 11:00 am
KasaroseKingdom's Avatar KasaroseKingdom
You do not need to know anything about rp, or even like it for any position but mod, or player helper!

ALSO! As a small side note! We -do- have other staff in almost every position except dev already. We simply are posting this as a recruitment for -more- help. Not starting from scratch here and you wont be working alone.

Hello to any reading this! ^^ And yeah I know there´s a ton of these threads requesting plugin devs, but here goes another one. My server, KasaroseKingdoms is an up and coming server that has been online for a good bit now. Lore is being filled and we´re about to start off a large exploration event. We have a new custom, 15k x 12k map waiting to be explored, and most of the plugins settled, but we need some basic plugins to be developed for us due to incompatibilities between plugins we were going to use.

Please check out our website listed below for more information regarding our server, or to see the awesome progress we've made over the past few months! ^^

Welcome, brave ones, to the land of Kasarose! Kasarose is a medieval fantasy, serious(ly fun) role-playing server, with a dash of steampunk to encourage the minds of the inventors and innovators! The land's you will traverse are as beautiful as they are dangerous, so don't leave without your wits!

Want to be a merchant? Ask a staff member to help you get started!
Want to be a thief? All the travel is IC if you're patient enough to wait out the roads for your next passing victim!
Mabey you're a witcher fan and want to be a monster hunter? Do so at your own safety risk, but Asoran knows there's plenty of those around with the escape of Malios once more into the realm.

Above all, be sure to have fun! To get started on the server, you will need to be whitelisted! To do so, click this here ---> Whitelist Me!
(Don't be shy to ask for help!!!)

Looking for someone to Develop Plugins:

-Dice Rolling Plugin (Able to do commands such as /roll 1d20+5 Or 2d100+3 and all the ifs and in betweens.

-Plugin that changes the overhead name of a character to match a chat nickname with colors applied.

-Plugin to make simple trader NPC (Not villagers) that is compatible with 1.12.2. These npcs do not have to move and just need to be able to use a normal MC skin that is able to be uploaded from a skin site or file.

All these need to be compatible with Spigot. Version 1.12.2 (Latest)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for people to help BUILD:

-Medieval / Steampunk themed houses and buildings. Castles, and towns, etc.

-Terrain edits

-We need more people with World Edit Experience.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for someone to Draw And Create Skins:

- Along with our lore, we would like someone to draw for us the creatures and setting examples.

-You will be asked to draw fauna and flora, possibly others characters, maps, and or items such as a special event item. (Overall references)

-All credit for the art will be directed to you. 

-We need people to show off and use their skin making abilities to create example skins for our unique races and medieval clothing styles. Elves, dwaves, humans, wumbarz, kasaranians, kirinians, etc. (more info on enjin page.)

Looking for people to help Write Lore:

-This role is very free, but must be able to fit with current server lore found on forums.

-Curses, blessings, technology, monsters, fauna, flora, alchemy recipes and effects, and possibly fantasy races and cultures.

APPLICATION

IGN:

AGE (Irl):

EXPERIENCE (Dev):

EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK:

SKYPE OR DISCORD (Can be messaged directly to me if you don´t want to share that here. ^^):

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO NOTE:

ANY EXPERIENCE WITH RP?:

Any who apply and get accepted will get partial staff perms on the server and or forums. Note: this server is white list only and any who are interested in playing on the server, must apply via forums:
https://kasarose.enjin.com/ (<----- Link)

Thank you for taking a moment of your day and reading over this and or applying! Contact me on discord as well if you are interested: _MS_BACON_#3794

List of current Staff!

-Cody (Lore Master)

-Leah (Head Builder, and Lore team)
-Aurian (Builder, Co-Owner)
-Irena (Owner)
-Bratman (DM, Event Team)
-Angus (Forum Dev and DM)

-Rat (Build and Lore Team)
-BabyBlue (Lore Team)
-Oscar (Head Artist)

KasaroseKingdom
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2018 11:00 am
KasaroseKingdom
All people are welcome to join and try out our community as well!!!
04/25/2018 11:26 am
KasaroseKingdom
Just as a note, there is more staff as well, but they are only listed on server and in the discord!~
04/24/2018 1:28 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
MrMagicBlox
I have an eight person build team if you are looking to have some extra help. Feel free to message me!
04/24/2018 3:12 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Replied in Pms!
04/24/2018 1:27 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
MrMagicBlox
Are your building positions paid or volunteer?
04/24/2018 1:20 pm
KasaroseKingdom
We have a new event coming up this next wednesday! Plenty of time to apply and join in!
04/23/2018 1:17 pm
KasaroseKingdom
This is still open to any interested in joining!
04/05/2018 10:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lordynn_101
SqltyJordyn

I have been working on skins and also drawing aswell

Discord SqltyJordyn#8882

I think I would be eligible for this job and opportunity to help you

I have had experience with roles plays and my own in fact from creating the server building and voice acting and body acting.
04/23/2018 1:16 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Hello! So sorry for the late reply, I´ve been quite busy managing the server for the past couple weeks and didn´t see this after I logged out PMC. I´ll be messaging in Discord asap.
04/05/2018 7:39 pm
KasaroseKingdom
All positions still open and still looking for players as well!
04/05/2018 4:07 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Update! New races being introduced soon for anyone interested still this is a perfect time to join!
04/03/2018 2:48 pm
KasaroseKingdom
This is, again still open! We now have a fully custom map put in and functional! Build team is working hard to create the buildings of the world for us, but we could especially use some more help now! ^-^ Our map is a custom terrain that spans an area of 12k by 15k. Come join us! You wont regret it!
03/08/2018 12:10 pm
KasaroseKingdom
This is still open! Accepting all apps! ^^
02/10/2018 9:25 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Build_R
[Application as a skinner]
IGN: Build_R_

EXPERIENCE: I've been working with skins for several months and I have done several requests.

EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK: https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/reporter-steve/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/blue-orc-4080087/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pokmon-red-trainer/
I have done originals and recolourings.

SKYPE OR DISCORD: IMadeABadPun#6740

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO NOTE: I am a capable skinner but I cannot draw any art, however if you require any animations I am more than happy to oblige: https://vimeo.com/254445423

ANY EXPERIENCE WITH RP?: Yes, I am currently whitelisted on Lord of The Craft, and I also play on Elysium often.
02/11/2018 2:10 am
KasaroseKingdom
Accepted as well! Thank you for applying and I'll be contacting you on discord asap! ^^
02/09/2018 4:56 pm
KasaroseKingdom
The red link that says "Whitelist me" also brings you directly to the whitelist page!
02/10/2018 1:53 am
Frozenkazoo
Hey could i just discord u my application im having trouble finding the reply to post button my discord is

Frozen #6848 friend me and ill send u my app
02/11/2018 1:57 am
KasaroseKingdom
Replied to via discord.
02/09/2018 4:47 pm
KasaroseKingdom
And heads up, since I know some people have had trouble with this in the past, you need to sign up or sign into enjin before attempting to fill out a response to the whitelist app to apply on Kasarose Kingdoms enjin forums! Hope to see you there soon! ^^
02/09/2018 4:44 pm
KasaroseKingdom
The server forums link is in teal blue towards the bottom of the page! Click on it and go to the tab labeled forums. Scroll down till you see "Whitelist Application" and fill it out from there!
02/07/2018 2:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Eveyxo
IGN: Eveyxo
EXPERIENCE: I've never really engaged in a minecraft RP before, but I have made a few skins. I enjoy making them, it's like creating another person!
EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK: You can go to my profile and see the skins I've made so far :)
SKYPE OR DISCORD: Eveyxo#3741
02/09/2018 4:37 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Heya! Sorry, got caught up with some work past couple days and neglected to check this! But your skins are very nice and I enjoy the style of them! I'll be contacting you on discord asap! ^-^
02/07/2018 2:36 amhistory
Frozenkazoo
IGN: Frozenkazoo

EXPERIENCE (Dev): Helper/Mod

EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK: Been staff on 3 servers and am currently looking to help a new server also have helped own a server

SKYPE OR DISCORD (Can be messaged directly to me if you don´t want to share that here. ^^): Frozen #6848

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO NOTE: I really enjoy helping players and answering questions and getting to know the community

ANY EXPERIENCE WITH RP?: Yes i play on a server called wynncraft and a few other miniature RP servers ps where do i apply i found the spoilers but now reply buttons
02/09/2018 4:38 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Hello! And thank you for applying! I'll be adding you on discord asap as well! And I will repost the whitelist link too. ^^
02/06/2018 6:44 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Heya! :D
02/06/2018 4:34 pm
Jaminator5559
IGN:dogpig7777
Experience: I have been playing MC and building since about 1.6/1.7, have played on and helped in several medieval RP servers before.
Examples of work: https://imgur.com/AtJviz7
https://imgur.com/ghr1KBQ
https://imgur.com/IBXzy9X
Discord: Jaminator5559#6082
NOTE: I am perfectly happy with making more examples of builds if needed, also, i have some experience with World Edit, but not very recent experience.
02/06/2018 11:05 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Alrighty! I talked it over with my staff team and you will be accepted as a trial builder. You'll have a build test before I can fully accept it though. I'll be messaging you on discord for further details on setting up a day and time to take the impromptu build test.
02/06/2018 5:04 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Hello Jaminator5559! Thank you for applying and showing your interest in joining us but I'm afraid all three of those builds you have posted here don't quite fit with our theme and are a bit too blocky. Could you possibly build one or two medieval or steampunk themed things with as much detail as you can and post it here again? We'd love to have you on the team, but the three listed here don't quite fit the tier of everything else already in progress. Perhaps a simple medieval themed house or tavern? I'm fine with build references being used, but it must have some original aspects that would set it apart visually. World edit can easily be taught to you if you need help or training in it so that is not a large concern. Also please list at least 1 rp server you've been a part of in the helping aspect. Thank you! ^^

Again! Thank you for applying and I hope to hear back from you soon!
02/06/2018 5:21 pm
Jaminator5559
Sure thing! I'll get started now!
02/06/2018 5:24 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Awesome! Cant wait to hear back from you!
02/06/2018 8:20 pm
Jaminator5559
The Minecraft RP server I used to play/help on was The Byte Network. A rather small server. If you want the IP or website, I can give you that. Also, here are the new builds:
https://imgur.com/8YsjnAL
https://imgur.com/Jn6SHwk
02/06/2018 2:55 pm
KasaroseKingdom
For discord link, ask down below and I will PM it to you!
02/06/2018 2:21 pm
KasaroseKingdom
This is still active and we are still looking for all positions!~
02/05/2018 1:15 pm
KasaroseKingdom
Builders will also be considered with the use of the same application format seen above. Need to be comfortable with building medieval, or steampunk themed buildings.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome