ArzoCreations, looking for hardworking builders!

_VOX's Avatar _VOX2/7/16 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 201 3
2/9/2016 12:44 am
Shisui Uchiha's Avatar Shisui Uchiha

ArzoCreations is a professional building team with a lot of experience, and promising members. Lately we've had a lot of trouble finding co-operative members who are online everyday to finish a project, place that last block, finish the worldpainter stuff...

Our last project was something big. An RPG server, fully made by hand (worldedit also ofcourse) with an epic story and a reasonable amount of people who're willing to p(l)ay.

Now we had some trouble with that and yeah things went a little downwards...
But that time is over and we're looking for new fresh builders with some experience, and who are willing to work in a team like ArzoCreations.

We have some positions open right now:
- Builder
- (Worldpainter)
- Organics
- Interior

We will start small again and try to get up the ladder as fast as possible but we can't do that without new members.
Soon we'll get our buildserver back again and things will start to go by themselves!

If you want to apply you can do this here in the comment section (pictures required) or via our website.
http://meatlovecrew.be/index.php/apply/

P.S. as soon as we're growing larger, everyone will get a piece of the commissions or in other words their own salary.

Some of our work:
Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal
_VOX
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect