Black Rose Studios Recruitment

KuroAkira's Avatar KuroAkira6/27/18 4:38 am history
2 emeralds 209 1
8/7/2018 7:04 pm
KuroAkira's Avatar KuroAkira
  Greetings all, my name is SaiowSyndicate, I am the creator of Black Rose Studios.
I come to the forums this day to let all of you who are interested that the B.R.S. is recruiting.
Who are recruiting? Well I'm glad you asked, we are recruiting those of varying experience in their field of practice, you new to building, acting or animating and want to refine their craft. Unfortunately
as things are right now, we are unable to pay for the roles that would otherwise be paid for their time(Editors,Animators,ect...). So the technical roles are very much an investment.

REQUIREMENTS:
- A form of communication, while emails are acceptable, it is highly preferred that you use discord
- A decent level of Maturity and Self Control
- The ability to handle sensitive content, as not all content is child friendly, or may trigger someone who is sensitive to that type of content
- While age doesn't matter, it is required for us to know

ROLES:
- Body Actor
- Voice Actor
- Editor
- Sound Editor
- Animator(not need for now)
- Set Builders
- Script Writers

If the promise of not getting paid has inspired you to lend us you skills in your field, you can contact me at
  DISCORD - seima#9436
  EMAIL - saiowrose@gmail.com. 

from there, I will respond with a form for you to fill out, when it is filled out you will let me know so I can review your application.

Hope to see you working with us!

KuroAkira
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner