!Body Actors Needed! & !Builders! See Post for Details

8BitGayming's Avatar 8BitGayming6/17/16 9:01 pm
6/26/2016 11:06 am
8BitGayming's Avatar 8BitGayming
Hello,
I am in need of a few people who are free to do player body acting for a minecraft RP series. The requirements are
Skype: Muted but still in call (Builders can also be in call but may be unmuted if not recording)
Minecraft: Need your IGN
Texture Pack: If accepted I will give you my email and send you the pack

Note: We are at 4 men and 0 women, So if you are female I highly encourage you to apply! Men and women are welcome! So Apply Today.

You must also be able to work well with others and follow my directions, If you are not willing to do either multiple takes or follow directions you will be booted off

PS: If I ask you to join a certain IP its to see how you react to certain types of people and or build styles, On the RP map you should become familiar with primary locations and even vocal ques.
Good Luck!,
TMG aka 8-Bitgayming
8BitGayming
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2016 11:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMineReda
IGN : TheMineReda
I'm a male and i'm applying for body actor
06/26/2016 11:06 am
8BitGayming
You are accepted! I am sorry i cant add you on skype for a while.
06/23/2016 5:35 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
PlanettjibbeHD
OH and if u need can i make a resource/texture pack
06/23/2016 5:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
PlanettjibbeHD
Minecraft: xXtheBrozXx
06/20/2016 3:40 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
eternalrisinqs
8BitGaymingHello,
I am in need of a few people who are free to do player body acting for a minecraft RP series. The requirements are
Skype: Muted but still in call (Builders can also be in call but may be unmuted if not recording)

Note: We are at 4 men and 0 women, So if you are female I highly encourage you to apply! Men and women are welcome! So Apply Today.

You must also be able to work well with others and follow my directions, If you are not willing to do either multiple takes or follow directions you will be booted off

PS: If I ask you to join a certain IP its to see how you react to certain types of people and or build styles, On the RP map you should become familiar with primary locations and even vocal ques.
Good Luck!,
TMG aka 8-Bitgayming

Sadly i cant my parents said my computer is filled with crap and my parents are always at work but i can communicate with you thru /msg
06/20/2016 2:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
FrumosUniverse
Male
I can download texturepacks!!
Minecraft IGN: Superlegos113

My age might sound young but i work well with others!!
I also know some cool biuld styles
I'm applying for builder as i reset my computer and i lost access to my log in information on the minecraft page saying (You have logged into this account for the first time)
06/20/2016 12:01 pm
8BitGayming
8BitGayming
Jinacrafter
8BitGaymingHello,

Good Luck!,
TMG aka 8-Bitgayming

Female
No Skype
IGN:Jinacrafter
No need for a texture pack cause i am unable to download one cause of my computer space thank you for reading

You wouldn't have to say a word in the actual call just in case you are worried. The body actors will be communicating with the main and side characters through in game chat. But you are accepted! If you have any questions email me at truemajesticgaming@gmail.com thanks!
06/20/2016 11:53 am
8BitGayming
Jinacrafter
8BitGaymingHello,

Good Luck!,
TMG aka 8-Bitgayming

Female
No Skype
No need for a texture pack cause i am unable to download one cause of my computer space thank you for reading

Would you be able to get a skype?
06/20/2016 11:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
eternalrisinqs
8BitGaymingHello,

Good Luck!,
TMG aka 8-Bitgayming

Female
No Skype
06/19/2016 4:58 pm
Iscarioto
Minecraft: Iscarioto
06/19/2016 5:05 pm
8BitGayming
Congrats your accepted! You will be getting a contact invite on skype asap
06/18/2016 7:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Rilakkuma321
Minecraft: typicalrila (changing it to Rilakkuma321 soon) and I play on a mac

I am good at following directions even though it may seem in young :3
06/19/2016 1:51 pm
8BitGayming
You are accepted! I will be adding you on skype and there we may discuss any comments, questions, or concerns
06/18/2016 4:42 pm
xSeanWB10
I also work the best when given directions!!!
I play many team sports and i love working with people.
Almost forgot this
06/18/2016 4:38 pm
xSeanWB10
Minecraft: xSeanWB (IDK what you mean by PC)
Hope you accept.
06/18/2016 5:05 pm
8BitGayming
Well didnt want anyone thinking for xbox/playstation haha well you are accepted! Ill be adding you on skype asap for futher questions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome