[Gaia Realms] |>>BUILD TEAM<<| MMORPG

JusticeIsDespair's Avatar JusticeIsDespair2/26/17 12:47 pm
1 emeralds 275 3
5/19/2017 1:14 pm
Unified_Kings's Avatar Unified_Kings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone I am the head builder of the Gaia Realms server network. We are an newly designed server network. we have had a ton of builders in the past but they unfortunately left the team so that's why a new post appeared
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of our builds

Who are we?
We are a server network that plans on adding a bunch of mmorpg servers from different anime's such as
-Log Horizon
-Sword art online
-HighschoolDxD
-Future Diaries
-Fate Stay night

Our first server and that server will be a Log Horizon server. This server will be a spigot mmorpg style with tons of amazing dungeons, quests, custom items, and other cool things. This server is currently in development. We have many things done such as a custom made map and many buildings.

So far what we need most is builders. We have a few builders but we would like many many more. We would also like many quest designers. We need some people for our quest team. They will make quests using the citizens plugin and put them all over the map. Other than building and quests our server is done. As soon as we can get more builders and quest designers we can put our server up for public use.
If you are interested in joining our server please fill out this short application and if we accept you we will contact you through whatever contact information you provide.

Thank You for reading this and I hope you can help us out by joining our team to get this server out to the public.

Builder application
IGN:
Name Or Preferred Name:
What position are you applying for?
How has your day been?
How long have you been building?
How often can you get on and help out?
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team?
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?
Any other info you think we should know?
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any.

Quest_Maker Application
IGN:
Name Or Preferred Name:
What position are you applying for?
How has your day been?
What is your experience with citizens plugin?
How often can you get on and help out?
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team?
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?
Any other info you think we should know?
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any.
JusticeIsDespair
Level 1 : New Miner