Builders for KotRD RP server.

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch7/1/14 12:12 pm
1 emeralds 251 6
7/2/2014 9:09 pm
Mindfall123's Avatar Mindfall123
Hello my name is Deth I have been know to stalk the RP forums and welcome the odd PMC-er. The people who know me best are those I RP with and those I host a server for. I am here because I have need of people, people who can build. Now for those who have seen a thousand posts a like to this one I have something to add. I am not here still in need of things and hoping everyone will just create my idea. I have everything I need, I have done everything I can personally do and not reduce the quality of the server. I have the Server, I have the map, I have the lore, I have the idea, I have everything but the buildings themselves. The main issue is that I am barely adequate as a builder and the few good builders I know are either too busy or to specialized to be a major help.

So I am looking for good builders. Styles like Eastern, Medieval, Organic, Nomadic and similar are all good. There is also some room for stranger styles.

Copy the form below to apply and remove anything in brackets.
[b]Nickname/Name:[/b](This is what you want us to call you)
[b]Skype:[/b](not necessary but it would help a lot)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Why:[/b](Explain why you want to help us)
[b]Skills:[/b](What parts of Building are you good at? What style, etc)
[b]Anything to add:[/b]

While I don't need proof as I will be testing you on my server, it would still help your case.

If there is anything else I need to tell you and I haven't please alert me to it so I can add it to the description. I hope you help me get the server ready for players ASAP.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle