Builders needed

ItzJustHypno's Avatar ItzJustHypno3/28/18 4:35 pm history
1 emeralds 221 4
4/20/2018 9:47 am
ItzJustHypno's Avatar ItzJustHypno
Hey, im looking for builders that work well in a team and can follow strict themes, must be able to build in different styles as we are building different themed pvp arenas at different difficulty.
the more experienced you are in all fields would be great for us, [i dont mean for that to sound mean at all]

What we are currently looking for are builders that can build buildings as we are fine in the teraforming and landscaping department

We do not accept anyone that wants to be paid for builds were looking for a team not a contractor

if you are interested in a position please apply via our forums http://www.newdawnmc.net/ with builds that you have made.

if you have nay further questions please contact us on discord.

Head Builder Darthred#4689 Eastern time

Owner ItzJustHypno#7599 British Summer time [only contact before 12pm bst]

thanks Hypno
ItzJustHypno
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/04/2018 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Critiq-
Hello! I heard you were looking for builders.

I do not mean to toot my horn, but I'm good at building. I'm better at building medieval and modern builds. As for trees, I'm not exactly the best at those... I live in the United States, so timing might be hard.
Minecraft Username: ColaDream

If would have signed up on your forums, but I currently am unable to access those.

Have an outstanding day,

Critiq
04/20/2018 9:45 am
ItzJustHypno
Id like to trial you out care to come and do some test builds for me?
04/04/2018 4:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Crooowe
We do not accept anyone that wants to be paid for builds were looking for a team not a contractor

Well I guess you are looking for good builders, and they need to get paid, add me on discord skrrt#4452
04/20/2018 9:47 am
ItzJustHypno
like i said in the post, No one will be paid this is a volunteer basis not a business we are looking for players who like to build and like to help out a community and dont expect to be paid at the end
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome