Building Partner Request to Build Minigames

2008Choco's Avatar 2008Choco12/13/14 9:49 pm
12/13/2014 9:57 pm
Minealade's Avatar Minealade
Hello, I'm Choco (as you should probably know from who's posting this)
Anyways, I'm a redstoner and I make tons of fun minigames for PlanetMinecraft. Well try to anyways. I've always had an issue with creating minigames. That issue is that I can't always find a map to use for my minigames. That's why I thought I'd make this post.

So I need help. I need a builder that would be willing to help me build a map. I would hope that you'd be skilled in the building category because that would help get lots of downloads as well. A good map makes a great minigame. If you want to see what you're applying for before actually applying, please check out my PlanetMinecraft profile for a little sneak peak of minigames that I make.

If you are interested in teaming up with me, that would be fantastic! What I would like to do in this partnership is you build the map, and I could do all the redstone. One issue with this is that I don't have a server. You would have to send me a world save file once you've completed a map (Not too big of an issue I suppose). I'm looking forward to working with someone because I've always wanted to do something like this.
And if you do apply, I will be checking your PlanetMinecraft page for builds and see if it's something I know I would love to work with. Thank you for your time, and I hope you all apply if you're interested

Guideline for an application (You aren't forced to follow this):

Name:
Skype (only if you're interested):
Building Skill (1-10):
Average time on MC/week:

I won't hold you to a schedule, just make a map when you feel Have fun everyone, have an amazing day, and Minecraft on!
2008Choco
Level 27 : Expert Modder