*BUILDING A SERVER* Looking for a partner!

Jeilab's Avatar Jeilab3/28/16 8:12 pm
1 emeralds 284 7
3/30/2016 11:09 am
EnderKidGaming's Avatar EnderKidGaming
Hey Folks!

I'm currently looking for a partner that will help me build a brand new Minecraft server! No it's not going to be one of those normal everyday servers that you just build houses and they get blown up by other users! I want to build a server that people can gain in game money and can earn their way up the leaderboards and afford to build awesome buildings!

To do this I need someone Tech savvy like myself! I need someone who can help run this server with dedication and someone that knows what they're doing! If you think you've got the skills and power then comment below your Email/Skype and I'll get back to you within 24 hours!

So you're probably wondering, who is this idiot and why does he want to build another server?
Well My name is Jake, I've played a lot of servers in my time on Minecraft and most of them have been good but I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything! Not like when you're playing the classic Runescape where you can kill goblins and other creatures to get items/money, you can then buy some pretty dope armour! Well that's how I want this server to be!

How will I fund this server?
Easily, I work full time! I'm happy to put in an amount of money to get this project up and running, and when it does we can then have sponsors and start earning real money by letting players pay cash for in game money.

What's in it for you?
Once the server is fully functioning and ready to rock and roll! We have a solid amount of players and money generating from the players I will then personally pay you for helping participating with this project! That's right, I will pay you every week or month depending on your preference.

How do you apply?
Just simply leave a comment below with your Email or Skype account and I will get back to you within 24 hours and I will message you to see if you are fit for the challenge!

Thank you!
Jeilab!

Peace.
Jeilab
Level 1 : New Miner