[Recrutation] Building Team ~ Corrupt ~ Looking for builders

koo14's Avatar koo142/26/14 9:23 pm
1 emeralds 376 8
3/1/2014 1:16 pm
koo14's Avatar koo14

About me

Hi my name is André and I'am a 16 year old experienced builder. I'am playing minecraft for like 3 years now. I started building from day 1 in my minecraft adventure, it started from a dirt underground house to now with giant projects. I have a lot of experience with building I realy spent a lot of my time building things. So now I'am wanting to create my own building team.

Building Team

What can you expect when you join corrupt?

At the beggining we will focus on building and try to expand, things like making a youtube channel, build-offs, projects, and a lot more!
The most important thing is that we will have fun in building and learn from each others. When I came on other servers and was building with other people I saw such interesting building styles every time, It's just amazing to see how original some people can be! I hope that everyone will enjoy the buildteam and have a great time. The better you are the more important you are for the buildteam, but remember everyone is a member! When the time will come the server will open public!
Joining

What do I expext from you?

1.Good behaviour.
2.High skill of building
3.Skype.
4.Some proof of your builds.
5.At least 14 years old.
6.Played minecraft enough to know everything
7.Know how to use worldedit.
8.Own style not copying others, only learn from others don't copy it.

Applying

When you are applying.

When you are applying, I don't want you to just write I would love to join. But to tell something about yourself hobbys etc. So I know what kinda person you are. Don't write short Don't worry I will read it! And post some of your works so I can see what level of building you are.And also don't forget to post your skype!

Needed!

I'am lookin for builders but I'am alone so I also need some people to help me, so here are some people that I'am looking for.

-Technician(Someone that is good at plugins,configs and maybe also can make custom plugins.)
-Sponors(Someone that maybe has a own hosting server or can help out with hosting the server.)
-Staff(People that will help me out with administrating the server.)
-Recorder(Someone to edit and record the video's.)

Recrutation (0/Unlimited)

READ

I will not read apply's that don't have the requirements in it!
koo14
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2014 1:16 pm
koo14
Hello Lung sorry for the late response but I have been beizzy for a time thx for your apply. I enjoyed your builds and you can be a part of the build team.
02/28/2014 6:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
lungora
One.This is a hard one to prove, it cannot be rated in numbe- Yes, done, check.
2. Check that proof bit. “I dun shod at am guuud. Man.”
3. ’lungorathedwarf’, When I’m on, I’m willing to talk (If it ain’t my Ipad deciding that I’m on in the middle of the night – hate that new update.)
4.Well, there’s this:
Click to reveal

A spawn I made, based on an Indian Stepwell.

Was bored one day, decided to test a Mongol style bit of building.

A Spartan camp from aagggeess ago.

A tower build ages ago too, it did have a mirror floor is I can recall.

Still proud of this one – a mansion of some sorts.

A very old desert town that I still had laying around in my saves folder, one of my favorite themes, I build muuuuch better now.

Found this on my imgur, thought it was cool.

Much older builds (a bit older than that desert one.)

All of the above were taken after the RP server I built them on opened – so no sky-shots.

Found this too, also ancient.

Something else.

All but the first two are old, and do not come close to how I build, and have been building for the last 6months to a year. I build to have fun, and without constant stimulus, my inspartion fluxuates constantly – and such as does my save folder, I lack the saves of the vast majority of builds I have made, since – Their purpose was for the present fun – not to show off.
5.15. Bamn!
6. Started at like ,ugh, 3 years – 4, no, definitely 3. A while now – I remember the implementation of the nether – whenever that was….
7.Pro man, pro. ‘Part from that whole mountain building stuff – I can’t quite get the hang of it on WE, voxelsniper ftw.
8. *nods head*

I am also up for a staff position, If you accept, we can talk 'bout it over skype.

-from here on is copy-pasta’d from the few, select other apps I have done, It didn’t quite fit your categories. -
Why do you want to join a build team?:
I am a builder – I build, and am very good at it. I have been part of Creative Node, the Voxel Box, was accepted to Mithrinia’s ranks, yet became too busy in life to build anything in their team. I have built up many a server, created many a world. Yet, my creativity in this game has run to a halt – stopped – I need to take part in a build team again. I have hit my own limit in this game and seek to have fun, be criticized and help in a small group of builders – I could stop with that necessity and be done – join any group on the internet: FyreUK, Gazamo, etc – But, They don’t quite work for me. I build in the rare: “Minecraft low” style, dirty, gritty, chaotic builds, ones full of character and emotion – If this isn’t how you will run, send me away – I don’t want to waste either of our time, but, if it is – I have spent many hours looking for the perfect group.

If you disagree with things I have said, Deny me, If you want to spend the vast majority of this group’s time doing the generic, the modern and the futuristic, deny me – if your plan is to spend time diamond-whoring on this site, deny me – Also, is any of the above sounds, ugh, too proud? Like I’m bragging? Like I put myself above everyone else? That is not me – I am down-to-earth and a humble person, It’s just hard trying to express both that and how good I am (goddammit). Also, please excuse the massive images if you have a small monitor - I am sorry about that.

Thank you for your time, Lung.
02/27/2014 6:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sobrien1195
Please add me on Skype, I have an idea in mind for a spawn I'd like to pass along to a building team to make happen and hopefully your team is capable and interested in the gig. We have a large budget set aside if your team can execute what we're looking for.

Skype "sobrien1195"
02/27/2014 5:22 pm
koo14
Yes I added u on skype
02/27/2014 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VidGamer24602
koo did u look at my application
02/27/2014 4:02 pm
koo14
I have Pm'd you
02/27/2014 3:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JayMcoy
Im willing to join Im 17 and ill turn 18 in a few days, i have good building, recording skills and good video editing skills. Ill i want though is one build done that i want. Contact if interested.
02/26/2014 11:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VidGamer26402
1.Good behaviour. i have great be haviour
2.At least some skill of building Have a lot of skill
3.Skype.
Click to reveal
epic_boss_24602@hotmail.com

4.Some proof of your builds. i will take a test build
5.At least 14 years old. i am 14
6.Played minecraft enough to know everything yea ive been playing since 1.5
7.Know how to use worldedit. I LOVE THAT
8.Own style not copying others, only learn from others don't copy it. definently i hate people who copy it makes me really mad

I am a well rounded very talented work hard kind of kid. I love to build and help people with things. I would like to help you because i love building and i think it will be a great oppurtunitty for me to show what ive got
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome