Champions of Thunderheim (Looking for Builders & Other lads)

MegapixelzMH's Avatar MegapixelzMH3/24/16 4:03 am
1 emeralds 124
Hello!

My name is MH, but I am also known as Puker4puke. Currently, me and 3 other lads are working on a Minecraft RPG (Roleplaying Game) server, which has at the moment a few towns, some of the questing zones, some of the basic commands and a few other things, but we are at the moment getting a bit larger. We are adding things like Quests, class abilities, custom mobs and various other things in a bit, example I have been working on a card game minigame that you can play within the server!

The server has a few things we are trying to accomplish.
1. Make enjoyable content for PvPers, PvEers, Roleplayers and casual players
2. Make an immersive, fun and big world
3. To have fun, because you can accomplish anything with the power of rainbows, unicorns, friendship and fun!

So, what kind of help are we looking for?
Anyone who can build decently, anyone who knows his commandblocks, anyone who is interested in writing lore and anyone who overall thinks he could be of use to us! What you need is...
- Skype, Discord or other way of contacting you via Microphone
- An Email
- Time, the predicted time for when we will hit Closed Beta is during fall or winter of this year, if we get 2-5 new active members working on the project
- Minecraft (Goes without saying)
- Some skill that may be helpful

Now how do you apply?
It is very simple! Just send an email to megapixelzgaming@gmail.com or Matias.Huntus@gmail.com, you will recieve a reply in 1-5 Days. The email should contain the following information...
- Name, what do we call you?
- Minecraft Username, so we know who to let on the server!
- Age, We do let younger people to the project, but only if they are mature and have skill in building for example, the same applies for older lads and ladettes as well.
- What can you offer the project, your building skills, or perhaps commandblock knowledge?
- How often can you work on the project, for 3 hours every week or whenever you feel like it?
- Your previous work, add pictures if you can.
- Skype username, Discord username or another way for me to contact you.

And finally, here are a few pictures from the server! (They got a bit stretched as you can see due to the picture size I'm guessing...)

MegapixelzMH
Level 1 : New Crafter