[RECRUITING] City + RPG

Cutlass70's Avatar Cutlass705/29/16 12:39 am
1 emeralds 132 1
5/30/2016 8:06 pm
Cutlass70's Avatar Cutlass70
I couldn't really think of a name for my project, so here it is.

What I want to make, and have tinkered with a little in the last two years, is a city/country infused with an RPG element and playable on vanilla. Basically, we make a city and countryside with fully fleshed out interiors, villager shops, buy-able homes and businesses, arenas, activities, and so forth. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do this on my own. First of all, I don't have my own Minecraft account, and I can't buy one. I have been using my friend's, and I would rather not do that. If you have an extra account, it would be nice if I could use it (not sure if I can even post that). I won't be playing 5 hours a day, but I've got WorldPainter and some beginner WorldEdit skills, so that's something. I need builders, designers, and a server host, perhaps. I want my world to be realistic and based off a real world city in the US. More towns and cities will be added later, of course. And the project has to be playable and downloadable in vanilla, so anyone can have their own game. If you want to contribute, I'll start planning and working on it.

Post Age, Username, Time Zone, Pictures of Builds, etc.
Age 13+
Cutlass70
Level 1 : New Miner