Co-owner required for serious project!!!

1 emerald 5 replies 145 views | started 10/19/2017 5:55 pm by ST4V1980
Hello my name is stephen but everyone calls me Stav my IGN ST4V1980 I am 37 yrs old and have been playing minecraft for around 4 yrs now so am not like a veteran or anything but I do find the game amazing the things you can do so last year I had my own server FarscapeMC which I kept running for just over a year and I met many amazing peeps during this time but due to unforseen issues I had to close the server but it was always my plan to expand it into a bungee network and keep it growing and hopefully compete one day against some of the leading servers and I always had a plan in mind for making my server different from others.

So I will need just someone who would have the same interest i have who would like to be Co-owner of a server network this would involve sharing the cost of running the servers plus eventually a website you may have thought of the same thing but could not afford the cost of running more than 1 server and a website well this would make things a little easier as the cost would be half I have looked into server prices and have found a good host with very low cost I couĺd fund the server myself but its alot of work involved and a Co-owner would make things easier in cost and work. As Co-owner you would have full access to everything i have access from server console to website it would be easiest if you have a paypal account also as i use paypal for all online and oversees payments this will help when paying towards server cost and reciept of any gain the server may recieve in the future my paypay is also a business account so these proccesses will be possible. The servers will incorperate differant forms of funding which will go towards cost of servers further improving and expanding our services with some profit at a later date.

There is no server running at the moment this will happen in the new year this give me and whoever is intersted the most the oppertunity for planning preparing setting up and so on

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE MAY APPLY!!

So if you are interested send me an email to [email protected] and I will email you back with details for contact as I will want to speak with you first to help decide if it will work for us both.

Containing

Name

IGN

How long playing minecraft

Why you want to be co-owner and what you could bring to the server(dont make it short i want details)

Anything also you want to say
Posted by avatar
ST4V1980
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

5 replies

10/22/2017 11:23 am
Level 3 Apprentice Network
ST4V1980
-
10/20/2017 8:14 am
Level 1 New Miner
VintagePlayz