CREATIVITY WANTED!

GayDaisy's Avatar GayDaisy10/18/18 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 200 7
11/14/2018 6:40 am
GayDaisy's Avatar GayDaisy
[font=arial black, sans-serif]CREATORS WANTED![/font]

[indent=90px][font=arial black, sans-serif]1 GOT SO MUCH SKILL IT'S FALLING OUT OF YOUR BLOCK-SHAPED-POCKETS? [/font][/indent]
[indent=90px][font=arial black, sans-serif]2 SICK OF WORKING FOR AN UNINSPIRING MINECRAFT SERVER? [/font][/indent]
[indent=90px][font=arial black, sans-serif]3 WOULD YOU RATHER BE PART OF A SMALLER, HIGHLY CREATIVE TEAM? [/font][/indent]

[font=arial black, sans-serif]A Social Concept is taking over and we're looking for the best to okayest [/font]

[font=arial black, sans-serif][font=comic sans ms, sans-serif]designers :wub:[/font], [font=terminal, monaco, monospace]developers|[/font], [/font][font=arial black, sans-serif][font=book antiqua, palatino, serif]builders[/font], and [font=impact, sans-serif]so-much-more-ers-than-a-helper-ers[/font]. [/font]

[font=arial black, sans-serif]If you like the idea of 18+ and believe you can hang...[/font]

[font=arial black, sans-serif]LET'S TALK! [/font]

[font=arial black, sans-serif]DISCORD: Fallen#3516 for more details... [/font]
GayDaisy
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2018 1:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
Hey just thought you should know that this:

[font=arial black, sans-serif][font=comic sans ms, sans-serif]designers :wub:[/font], [font=terminal, monaco, monospace]developers|[/font], [/font][font=arial black, sans-serif][font=book antiqua, palatino, serif]builders[/font], and [font=impact, sans-serif]so-much-more-ers-than-a-helper-ers[/font]. [/font]

is SUPER hard to read.
11/14/2018 6:39 am
GayDaisy
I completely understand, however, it is a bug in the text coding.
10/23/2018 12:17 pmhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
i am not physically 18+ but am in the head a little (14 if u were wondering) i have a little creativity, and would like to try out. i dont know if i meet the standards or not, but im "auditioning" none the less xD Just give me shout if i am worthy, and let me know what i need to do, or just say "sorry but you dont qualify" i completely understand thanks you
GayDaisy
We would be more than happy to have you. :) DM me for details.
10/19/2018 3:22 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
It sounds interesting but I don't really get what you mean exactly, and let's just say that the "[indent=90px][font=arial black, sans-serif] [font=comic sans ms, sans-serif]" Doesn't really help much :p

So could you try and explain it without all that fancy Discord stuff? Then I would be very happy :D
GayDaisy
DM me for more details. :)
10/23/2018 12:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
i think thats just i bug im not sure
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com