Custom Map Team Needed!

CoolCreepers's Avatar CoolCreepers8/24/12 7:00 am
9/29/2012 8:49 pm
Naddalemur's Avatar Naddalemur
Greetings fellow people who are using the internet, and are reading this text. Good day. Thank you for clicking on this certain thread, and hopefully you will not click off any time soon. Now, it has come to my attention that I have the sudden urge to initiate and construct a custom map based on the Digimon Dusk and Dawn games.

However, I will not be able to do this alone. I need YOUR* help! So, to cut to the certain chase in which I will inform you of how you can help, I will be needing three teams of 1-6 people.

One is a building team, which should be easier enough to understand.
Another a modder team, which are essentially skinners. Do you remember those texture packs where zombies all look different in their own way? I would appreciate it if we could do that for Digimon.
Now, another team would be the plotters, who would help make quests and small - or big - plotlines. You will have to have Digimon knowledge for this. I will help everyone as much as I can for all these tasks, so if you have a problem, ask me.The codeword is what you get if this was an acrostic poem. Even though it isn't a word, still use it. But, really, the most important question is this - is this possible? Can I and my 'workers' make a multi-player adventure map?
Also, the individual who is starting this, renowned as myself, would like to be aware how does one put up an adventure map for download? I have a feeling the modders will have to help me on that certain topic... any-ways, here is you application!
I must add, I would like proper spelling here and proper grammar in the following app.

Role:
Why do you want to do this?:
What experience do you have?:
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?:
IGN?:
Maturity?:
Codeword?:

Uh...I'm new to this stuff, so please, constructive criticism would be appreciated, thank you.

*Yeah, that's right, you! You there, reading this, on the internet, on the computer! Yeah, I mean you!

So, anyone interested? Oh, and I am Carnage755 from the Yogscast forums, if you know me from there. I have also posted there, but with no luck as of yet.
CoolCreepers
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2012 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Naddalemur
Alright, I'm in!
Role: Builder.
Why do you want to do this?: ...um....
What experience do you have?: Quite a bit.
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?: I'll put it this way: WHAT'S DIGIMON!?
IGN?: Naddalemur
Maturity?: Pretty high, I think. Although my standards have been proven lower than other's on occasion.
Codeword?: oawdnpfatapci. BTW, I did NOTsteal this from nathan90324. I painstakingly checked it to see if it was correct.

I'll be sure to invite my friends! (If I get the job, that is)
09/29/2012 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LUK3MAN5
Name: LUK3MAN5

Role: Minecraft Map Maker

Why: I love making maps, and I'd like to get my name out there. I am the author of over 7 Minecraft map series, many of which are on the MC Forums.

XP: I have been nominated for game-making awards, and I love making Minecraft innovations. I am being more and more well known for my maps, and I specialize in the CTM style (Complete the Monument).

"Digimon": Absolutely none.

Maturity: Better than most I've seen on YouTube, but I like to troll a bit sometimes, but not RUIN other peoples' stuff... That's just mean.

Thanks,
LUK3MAN5
Author of the SUPER SURVIVAL series

CONTACT METHODS
youtube.com/LUK3MAN5
twitter.com/LUK3MAN5
LUK3MAN5@gmail.com
09/22/2012 7:48 pm
LEMONS277
Role: Builder/Redstoner
Why do you want to do this?: I love building with redstone contraptions
What experience do you have?: my single player worlds
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?: a little
IGN?: LEMONS277
Maturity?: 6.3
Codeword?:oawdnpfatapci
09/22/2012 7:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
momarama
Can I join?
09/10/2012 5:43 pm
momarama
momaramaSorry I want to be a plotter please.
I have to wear a lemon cats skin for now.
I was building a map but it was deleted before it was done to up load.
I play Digimon dawn a lot and I love how Renamon looks on there I'm trying to get Impmon but I played Digimon battle spirit and never beat Impmon or won the game but I know a lot about and I may not know/remember names or looks.
I am 10 but I have grammar and like to make friends I have slow internet but if I try I can do it.
I have played Minecraft for a year a lot of us have but some people are new so I want to help them be using chest to put items in the way that you need for crafting.
I'm sorry for my last post it was dumb oh and I'm momarama

Sorry i fixed it. So can I join?
08/29/2012 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GeneralHunter
Role: You haven't got a Redstonist!!!
Why do you want to do this?: I'm the best and used to watch digimon all the time!
What experience do you have?: Lots of redstone, pixel art computers, calculators, etc.
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?: Loved this show about 8 years ago =P
I can catch up on some episodes if you want but I'll just be doing the redstone
IGN?: GeneralHunter
Maturity?: 9
Codeword?: oawdnpfatapci

Hope to hear from you!
If you want pictures of my redstone work just tell me!
08/29/2012 3:01 pm
momarama
Sorry I want to be a plotter please.
I have to wear a lemon cats skin for now.
I was building a map but it was deleted before it was done to up load.
I play Digimon dawn a lot and I love how Renamon looks on there I'm trying to get Impmon but I played Digimon battle spirit and never beat Impmon or won the game but I know a lot about and I may not know/remember names or looks.
I am 10 but I have grammar and like to make friends I have slow internet but if I try I can do it.
I have played Minecraft for a year a lot of us have but some people are new so I want to help them be using chest to put items in the way that u need for crafting.
I'm sorry for my last post it was dumb oh and I'm momarama
08/29/2012 4:17 am
momarama
Well
IGN: momarama
I like Digimon so ya I'll join
Code word: Digimon
08/26/2012 6:51 am
CoolCreepers
Thank you Nathan! You got the codeword RIGHT. OK, you're accepted. Hmm. We need to spread this idea around, really. Could you guys in my team do some inviting?
08/25/2012 5:27 am
nathan90324
Role:builder
Why do you want to do this?: so i have something to do wicth im good at
What experience do you have?: lots
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?: no
IGN?: nathan90324
Maturity?: 8/10
Codeword?:oawdnpfatapci
08/25/2012 5:01 am
CoolCreepers
Well, that STILL isn't the cordeword, but I'll let you in. Welcome! Can you see if you can get some more people to join?
08/24/2012 10:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
laxman11
Role: Builder mainly redstone worker
Why do you want to do this?: i love making maps and im good at it
What experience do you have?: alot ive made 2 servers and 2 maps
Do you have knowledge of Digimon?: umm no but ill look it up and learn
IGN?: LaxSniper11
Maturity?: high im 14
Codeword?: project X
08/24/2012 7:21 am
CoolCreepers
OK. My only annoyance was the lack of proper spelling of 'cause, but I will let that slip. The codeword, is just take the word for every line in the main paragraph. Got it? OK, here is the list of workers.

Builders
Spookergames/Undercontrol100

Modders
None.

Plotters
None.
08/24/2012 7:15 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Spookergames
Why do you want to do this? cuz i want to build cool stuff for people to use.
What experience do you have? i have two years of MC exp. and a lot of redstone exp.
Do you have knowledge of Digimon? no, but i want to be a builder not a modder.
IGN: undercontrol100
Maturity: very mature
codeword: cookie *

*i don't know
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome