DiamondBlog Crew - Now Hiring

Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen1/21/13 10:45 pm
1/27/2013 1:39 am
Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen
Okay so recently I was looking at the DiamondBlog crew, and I realised it was completely pointless. So I thought how about I hire some people to make it lively. So I'm going to make applications here for people to join. Mods if this is against the rules please tell me, and I will personally delete it myself.

Jobs...
If their are any people who have been stalking my profile you will already know the information I am about to give you. I have Four people on my team that includes the skinner Ginga_Ninja99, the artists BeastlyBlu, and Emorak, and myself, the blogger. I don't have any Texture Pack Makers, Mod Makers, or even Builders. So here are the jobs that I am going to be opening:

Skinner: 2/3
Blogger: 1/3 (this is going to be more strict than any other)
Builder: 0/3
Artist: 2/3
Texture Pack Maker: 0/3
Modder: 0/3
Event Organizer: 1/5
Event Planner: 1/3
There are many jobs that you can sign up for. I am a blogger, Event Organizer, and Event Planner.

How to Apply...
This is simple. I will have an application below, and you will have to show me three of your best work. If you are applying for art I would like for you to upload to either TinyPic, Photobucket, or Imgur, and then give me the direct link. If you are applying you must know that you need Skype.

Application:
Amount of Time on PMC:
Links to Three of Your Best Work:
How Much Do You Read DiamondBlog:
Do You Have Skype (yes/no):

Events...
Once we get the Event Organizers, and Planners together we will have a monthly event. Whether it be a contest or not. I hope to see all of my subscribers there (or at least most of them). Expect higher quality blogs, art, and even skins.

Plans for the Future...
Recently I was in chat I listened, or watched rather a conversation between a member, and I believe DancingWalrus. The member asked Walrus if it was okay to to have a seperate account for groups. Walrus said he believed so. So if DiamondBlog gets popular enough I will make an account that everyone in the DiamondBlog crew will be able to access. However that won't be a long time so don't worry about it at the moment. Another thing I am planning is that we start our own server.

crew
Diamonddozen - Blogger/Event Planner/Event Organizer
Ginga_Ninja99 - Skinner
Emorak - Artist
BeastlyBlu - Artist
Candlebor - Skinner
Diamonddozen
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator