-==> DRAGOBLOX <==- BuildTeam Recruiting architects!

LimeeFox's Avatar LimeeFox6/9/16 1:32 pm
2 emeralds 4.8k 125
4/14/2017 5:30 am
LimeeFox's Avatar LimeeFox

DragoBlox

Hello to everyone. We are glad to announce our team Recruitment!
We are the DragoBlox BuildTeam and we are searching for Professional and experienced builders to build amazing projects.
WE WILL NOT BE WORKING FOR SERVERS
AND ONLY BUILD PROJECTS WE WANT
and that means that we are not accepting ANY requests. Builders participating in our team will not be paid as a true builder builds for its pleasure with friends or future friends, but you will be credited as long as you participate in the project
(that doesn't mean that if you have built a few blocks or only 1 monument you will be credited. Do not expect any thanks)
We will be happy to share our projects on our Planet Minecraft account. We will leave the link to it under the application. Let us now show you How do you apply:

NOTE:
we will deny ANY application not following the next format.

In game name:

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old:

What position do you prefer the most? (YOU MAY CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION)
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

What styles of building have you ever used?

What is your best style in YOUR opinion?

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)

Why can we trust you?

How much time can you give to the team per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not online if you explain why)

What is your Timezone?

Skype (not required but this will really help your application)

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?:

some info that may help you:

You are allowed to show us Renders or edited screenshots of your builds, but be sure to Also show the original screenshot WITHOUT ANY RESOURCE/TEXTUREPACKS.
If you do not want to have any calls on skype you can say that next to your skype question reply. The leader himself for example will be Rarely in calls.
If you are applying for architect, please show us 12 screenshots of DIFFERANT builds.
Architects are Admins but in Builder way.

What are the rules you must respect in our build team:

1) You Must Respect other players in the team

2) Any race discussions are forbidden and if you are being racist you will be kicked from our team till the Owner decides.

3) You must not grief, or you will be banned FOREVER.

4) If you have an idea for a project or want to build something, ask the team leader or co-leader. You will actually get an area where you can freely build.

5) If you want to change option, you will have to discuss that with our team Leader.

6) You must obey any Leader's building order

7) do not show any screenshots of the current project to people who are not members of the build team until the project is 100% done

8)If you do not want to show skype name but still want us to know it, write a private message to this account http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/limefox/

We will be adding new rules or information sometimes so keep checking this thread.

logo made by: ZombiesGraphics

- DragoBlox Build Team
LimeeFox
Level 49 : Master Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2017 5:30 am
LimeeFox
Still recruiting! Apply now!
10/25/2016 2:31 pm
LimeeFox
Bump
10/24/2016 1:20 am
LimeeFox
Bump
10/22/2016 2:47 pm
LimeeFox
Bump
10/20/2016 2:38 pm
LimeeFox
Bump
10/18/2016 1:02 am
LimeeFox
Bump
10/15/2016 12:28 pm
LimeeFox
Bump
10/10/2016 6:53 am
LimeeFox
Bump
10/09/2016 1:51 am
LimeeFox
Bump
10/05/2016 6:45 am
LimeeFox
Bump
10/03/2016 6:58 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/29/2016 1:03 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/27/2016 12:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Drago-Blox
Bump
09/27/2016 11:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
TinyTauren
LimeFox
Reviewing... email us at dragoblox.buildteam@gmail.com for the builds

email sent a couple days ago. waiting on reply - thanks
09/25/2016 3:30 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
NovaArch
In game name: Elder_Stratagem

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer
- Architect (he plans what, where and how big the build will be ULTRA HARD TO APPLY FOR ARCHITECT
Architect

Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer
- Architect (he plans what, where and how big the build will be ULTRA HARD TO APPLY FOR ARCHITECT
Architect

What is your best style AFTER YOU?

Fantasy Baroque, Medieval
When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)
1.2.4, 5 years ago.

Why can we trust you?
That is not for me to assume, its for you to learn and progress.

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)

2 Hours, at the least.
What is your Timezone?
USA CST.

firelord_sozin
http://imgur.com/gallery/lbEDq
http://imgur.com/gallery/ZjR0f
http://imgur.com/gallery/vf0zq

Yes
09/25/2016 3:41 pm
Drago-Blox
Accepted. Sadly we can not let you have Architect right now. We have to see you working in game with the team. Let's see how it goes.
09/25/2016 11:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mr-Kocop
In game name: Kocop

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

I've used and tried everything! I love to design and build! I know all the mix and match blocks! I never quit a job if it is needed to be done!

I personally enjoy modern and medieval. I love making the light excellent and making some redstone contraptions as I go!

I started play around the 1.6.X

Why can we trust you?
I find no pleasure at all in destroying building. I love to use blocks to benefit and not destroy. The only time I would use any destructive blocks is for decoration purposes only!

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)

I would be able to give out 5-6 hours a day if it is needed. If I am assigned a project I will work twice as much to get it done!

What is your Timezone?

MTD

Will be given if PM'ed

Yes! I believe all the rules are reasonable and achievable!

some info that may help: I am extremely mature and responsible! Ive been in 2 other groups that were fairly large. Although, due to time, they have gone away. I am looking forward in becoming an DragoBlox Member!
09/25/2016 3:59 pm
Drago-Blox
Denied The interior design hasn't a lot of detail, which makes it look like starter interior. Try using different blocks that no one can thing that this might even work.
09/25/2016 10:37 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/23/2016 1:59 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/21/2016 2:18 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/19/2016 9:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
eternalrisinqs
IGN: Jinacrafter

Position : Terra Former

Second Position : Interior Designer

Types of building: I Can Do Alot!

Best Style: Houses And Apartments. Mainly Alot Of Trees

When I started playing Minecraft: I Played In The Beta. So I Guess 6 years

Why you can trust me: I Never grief im not a troll I'm quite humorous I Love Playing Minecraft And Im Pretty Good At Building

Build time per day: Near 6 hours

Time-zone: South American Timezone

Skype: I dont have one specificily because stalkers and people that are odd

Screenshots:imgur.com/3MpBRfe Thats Only One Of My Camp Builds.

Terms: I Agree To Your Rules And I've Been Dreaming OF Being On A Build Team!
09/19/2016 12:52 pm
LimeeFox
Denied. You didn't show us the 6 provided images and the only build you showed us, has a lack of detail (depth, small details, variation of blocks, etc...)
09/18/2016 3:42 pm
LimeeFox
bump
09/17/2016 6:36 am
LimeeFox
bump
09/16/2016 1:47 am
LimeeFox
Praetorimgur.com/a/JEef2

In game name: PraetorOfRome

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: 13, please don't expect any less of me.

Exterior designer, I'm good at building structures, but I'm not great at adding details within the structure itself.

Designer

What styles of building have you ever used? My favorite building type is Greco-Roman themed buildings along with ancient ruins. I like ancient builds because I'm a nerd and they fit in with my RPG-loving personality.

I have experience in medieval, sci-fi and many other varying styles. I can easily learn a new style with an example or a reference image.

I'm best at Roman themed buildings along with ancient and medieval themes. I have a generally good palate sense.

I'm also very good at Fantasy builds. I enjoy them a lot because I can sort of let my imagination go free.

I've been playing minecraft since 1.3

Why can we trust you? I love building and I'm extremely committed to what I do. Building is the best way for me to get my creativity out, and If I didn't care about building, than I wouldn't have wasted my time writing this application.

Because of my younger age, I have never been accepted on to a build team. I've always dreamed of joining one, but it seems as if no-one can trust a 13-year-old. Hopefully the proficiency of English grammar and the dedication portrayed by this application convinces you that some of my age group matures faster than the rest.

I swear on an immediate permaban from the build team, that I will never resort to the lowest of the low and grief our work. It is completely against my philosophy. I know how terrible someone can feel after hours of their finest work has been destroyed and vandalized. Some say I shouldn't care as Minecraft is just a game, but I, and the other mature members of the Minecraft community take the game very seriously.

I hope you can learn to trust me. You can't trust me right away without time. Regardless, If I get accepted, I will do my best from the start to prove my maturity and trustworthiness

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why) I can only be on for 2-4 hours on weekdays due to school. On weekends, I have an almost infinite amount of time (~6-7 hours Max.)

What is your Timezone? PST (GMT-8:00)

Skype (not required but this will really help your application) If I'm accepted, I will PM you my Skype. Please keep in mind that I am thirteen, and my parents don't really get the internet. They sometimes allow me to, but only when they're in a good mood Voice Chat with people I don't know in real life. However, It's totally fine if you text me over Skype. I hope this won't be too much of a problem.

I'm sort of a freelance builder in that I build all over the place when people ask for help. I've built on servers and creative plots to find them, to my unpleasant surprise, to be gone. I've only actually settled down to build solo a few times. I actually started a couple builds just because of this application, so a couple of the builds are WIP. If these builds are not sufficient proof of my skill level, then I'll put in my effort to create new builds.

You can find the screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/JEef2

I'm sorry if these are not the most detailed builds. I mostly build on plot servers and I know the owners. It's hard to fit whole environments onto small plots.

Please note that I am very serious about this. If you have any correlations with my applications or build (Which I'm sure you have; No-one is perfect), I will do everything within my time and power to fix it. I am completely open to constructive criticism, so please critique away!

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes, I have read over your rules and terms several times, and I 100% agree with all of them.

I hope we can work together in the future,

--Praetor

Accepted, however you will have a trial on our server. Sorry for the time. I thought i replied.
Excuses.... We will PM you the ip.
09/14/2016 10:34 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/16/2016 12:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Praetor
I posted an application that you never replied to. Did you miss it, or did you deny it? You never replied. Sorry for the annoyance

-Praetor
09/12/2016 1:08 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/10/2016 3:12 am
LimeeFox
TinyTaurenIn game name: CreeperKicker

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

What styles of building have you built?
Many. roman, Greek, medieval, Asian, Elven, even make custom trees and mountains.

not sure what you mean by "after you" but my best style would be medieval fantasy.

since minecraft beta. not sure what version that was.

Why can we trust you?

I am older then most. Very mature, and i enjoy building in minecraft as a hobby. no need to run around and break things like some kids.

usally i can spend hours on at a time. depends on my work load tho.

What is your Timezone?
Eastern time zone

TinyTauren

Well once im considered i have tons of builds. it would be best if i could just email you a file of my builds,

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: yes

also if you want me to edit your post, i can do that there were some mistakes. i fixed a few in my application. not sure if English is your first language. But let me know if i can help in any other way. -Thanks

Reviewing... email us at dragoblox.buildteam@gmail.com for the builds
09/09/2016 11:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
TinyTauren
In game name: CreeperKicker

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

What styles of building have you built?
Many. roman, Greek, medieval, Asian, Elven, even make custom trees and mountains.

not sure what you mean by "after you" but my best style would be medieval fantasy.

since minecraft beta. not sure what version that was.

Why can we trust you?

I am older then most. Very mature, and i enjoy building in minecraft as a hobby. no need to run around and break things like some kids.

usally i can spend hours on at a time. depends on my work load tho.

What is your Timezone?
Eastern time zone

TinyTauren

Well once im considered i have tons of builds. it would be best if i could just email you a file of my builds,

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: yes

also if you want me to edit your post, i can do that there were some mistakes. i fixed a few in my application. not sure if English is your first language. But let me know if i can help in any other way. -Thanks
09/09/2016 1:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Praetor
http://imgur.com/a/JEef2

In game name: PraetorOfRome

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: 13, please don't expect any less of me.

Exterior designer, I'm good at building structures, but I'm not great at adding details within the structure itself.

Designer

What styles of building have you ever used? My favorite building type is Greco-Roman themed buildings along with ancient ruins. I like ancient builds because I'm a nerd and they fit in with my RPG-loving personality.

I have experience in medieval, sci-fi and many other varying styles. I can easily learn a new style with an example or a reference image.

I'm best at Roman themed buildings along with ancient and medieval themes. I have a generally good palate sense.

I'm also very good at Fantasy builds. I enjoy them a lot because I can sort of let my imagination go free.

I've been playing minecraft since 1.3

Why can we trust you? I love building and I'm extremely committed to what I do. Building is the best way for me to get my creativity out, and If I didn't care about building, than I wouldn't have wasted my time writing this application.

Because of my younger age, I have never been accepted on to a build team. I've always dreamed of joining one, but it seems as if no-one can trust a 13-year-old. Hopefully the proficiency of English grammar and the dedication portrayed by this application convinces you that some of my age group matures faster than the rest.

I swear on an immediate permaban from the build team, that I will never resort to the lowest of the low and grief our work. It is completely against my philosophy. I know how terrible someone can feel after hours of their finest work has been destroyed and vandalized. Some say I shouldn't care as Minecraft is just a game, but I, and the other mature members of the Minecraft community take the game very seriously.

I hope you can learn to trust me. You can't trust me right away without time. Regardless, If I get accepted, I will do my best from the start to prove my maturity and trustworthiness

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why) I can only be on for 2-4 hours on weekdays due to school. On weekends, I have an almost infinite amount of time (~6-7 hours Max.)

What is your Timezone? PST (GMT-8:00)

Skype (not required but this will really help your application) If I'm accepted, I will PM you my Skype. Please keep in mind that I am thirteen, and my parents don't really get the internet. They sometimes allow me to, but only when they're in a good mood Voice Chat with people I don't know in real life. However, It's totally fine if you text me over Skype. I hope this won't be too much of a problem.

I'm sort of a freelance builder in that I build all over the place when people ask for help. I've built on servers and creative plots to find them, to my unpleasant surprise, to be gone. I've only actually settled down to build solo a few times. I actually started a couple builds just because of this application, so a couple of the builds are WIP. If these builds are not sufficient proof of my skill level, then I'll put in my effort to create new builds.

You can find the screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/JEef2

I'm sorry if these are not the most detailed builds. I mostly build on plot servers and I know the owners. It's hard to fit whole environments onto small plots.

Please note that I am very serious about this. If you have any correlations with my applications or build (Which I'm sure you have; No-one is perfect), I will do everything within my time and power to fix it. I am completely open to constructive criticism, so please critique away!

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes, I have read over your rules and terms several times, and I 100% agree with all of them.

I hope we can work together in the future,

--Praetor
09/08/2016 11:40 am
LimeeFox
Bump
09/07/2016 6:29 am
LimeeFox
bump
09/04/2016 11:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
UnknownIsGod
b]In game name:[/b]
UnknownIsGod

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

Medieval

Fantasy

I remember playing right before 1.5... Maybe 1.4.6

Why can we trust you?
I feel like I can be a big help to this team mostly because I take my time and make small details, Although i do work slow to ensure that im doing it right, I mainly do the base design then add detains later on so that I can get the layout done

I can be on 4-5 Hours a day, On weekends longer if nothings going on with family / Vacations

What is your Timezone?
US- PST (-8:00)

Zodical (If you cant find me contact my email
Click to reveal
zodicallocal@gmail.com

Portfolio
(https://unknownisbuilding.carbonmade.com/ )

Have a nice day!
09/09/2016 10:11 am
LimeeFox
Reviewing... Update the builds and we will see. You have all your time so take as much as you need and build.
09/05/2016 6:47 am
LimeeFox
Accepted! We will send you information via skype.
09/04/2016 12:00 pm
LimeeFox
bump
09/02/2016 1:11 am
LimeeFox
Bump
08/31/2016 11:43 am
LimeeFox
bump
08/28/2016 3:48 pm
LimeeFox
bump
08/27/2016 4:15 am
Drago-Blox
bump
08/25/2016 5:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
bob101m123
In game name:Professor_RXM

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old:13

- Architect

- Designer

What styles of building have you ever used? Rustic,Suburban,Modern,Woodon

What is your best style AFTER YOU?Rustic

When have you started playing Minecraft?:since the aplha on my cuosins computer
And 1.4.2 on my own

Why can we trust you?Yes I was Head Builder On the Server:www.planetminecraft.com/project/firefly-server/

How much time can you be on per day?:Like 6-8 Hours A day Because i Have school-But not right now

What is your Timezone?MDT

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bob101m123/
All my build on my profile are made by just me
08/26/2016 12:48 pm
Drago-Blox
Denied. You can reapply if you want. The trustworthy question has a lack of details. add more info.
08/25/2016 6:47 am
Drago-Blox
bump
08/22/2016 1:28 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Batman
C0smicCow
Hey Im Luke I am 17 years old and I am a professional Builder with multiple years experience working with Voxel and World Edit.

Time Zone: EST

Best Style: Medieval houses (They have been critically acclaimed )
(I can do just about anything)

Portfolio:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/c0smiccow/
http://lukenort68.imgur.com/all/

I used to play 4 hours a day for years but then quit. Looking for a good project to have fun with and fun people.
08/23/2016 12:57 am
LimeeFox
Please, reapply using the right application format. Thanks
08/22/2016 12:49 pm
Drago-Blox
bump
08/21/2016 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
azbaseball17
I want to apply for your team but builds i do are either on servers or still in progress. Will i still be able to apply in a month?
08/21/2016 2:52 pm
Drago-Blox
yes of course
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome