DragoBlox BuildTeam Recruiting Buidlers!

Drago-Blox's Avatar Drago-Blox9/24/16 4:39 pm
2/10/2017 1:33 pm
Drago-Blox's Avatar Drago-Blox

DragoBlox

Hello everyone. We are glad to announce our team Recruitment!
We are the DragoBlox BuildTeam and we are searching for Professional and experienced builders to build amazing projects.
WE WILL NOT BE WORKING FOR SERVERS
AND ONLY BUILD PROJECTS WE WANT
and that means that we are not accepting ANY requests. Builders participating in our team will not be paid as a true builder builds for its pleasure with friends or future friends, but you will be credited as long as you participate in the project
(that doesn't mean that if you have built a few blocks or only 1 monument you will be credited. Do not expect any thanks)
We will be happy to share our projects on our Planet Minecraft account. We will leave the link to it under the application. Let us now show you How do you apply:

NOTE:
We will deny ANY application not following the format below.

In game name:

What position do you prefer the most? (YOU MAY CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION)
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer

What building styles and themes have you ever used?

What is your best style/theme IN YOUR OPINION?

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version [That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted])

Why can we trust you?

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)

What is your Timezone?

Skype (not required but this will really help your application)

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?:

some info that may help us:

Due to maturity issues, we can not accept builders under 11 years old.
You are allowed to show us Renders or edited screenshots of your builds, but be sure to Also show the original screenshot WITHOUT ANY RESOURCE/TEXTUREPACKS.
If you do not want to have any calls on skype you can say that next to your skype question reply. The leader himself for example will be Rarely in calls.
If you do not want to show skype name but still want us to know it, write a private message to this account http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/drago-blox/
Architects are Admins but in Builder way.

What are the rules you must respect in our build team:

1) You Must Respect other members of the team

2) Any race discussions are forbidden and if you are being racist you will be kicked from our team till the Owner decides.

3) You must not grief, or you will be banned FOREVER.

4) If you have an idea for a project or want to build something, ask the team leader or co-leader. You will actually get an area where you can freely build.

5) If you want to change option, you will have to discuss that with our team Leader.

6) You must obey any Leader's building order

7) do not show any screenshots of the current project to people who are not members of the build team until the project is 100% done

We will be adding new rules or information sometimes so keep an eye this thread.

- DragoBlox Build Team
Drago-Blox
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2017 1:33 pm
Drago-Blox
Apply today! We need you!
02/05/2017 6:41 am
Drago-Blox
Now recruiting again!
12/20/2016 2:14 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
LimeeFox
_SMeijers_In game name: SMeijers

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: 13

- Exterior designer

Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)
- Designer

What styles of building have you ever used? I mostly build Medieval, sometimes modern or terraforming

What is your best style AFTER YOU? Medieval builds for sure

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted) I started on pocket edition, on one of the first versions of Minecraft. On pc I started at least 3 to 5 years ago. I don't know what version it was. But in the pocket edition, I still played with the Ouch sound if you fall. I am really serious into Creative building for 2 or 3 years now.

Why can we trust you? I love building, I don't see a reason for me to act weir or grief. I want to build seriously, and use my experience and knowledge to make amazing things.

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why) It differs, but in the week, at least 1 to 4 hours. On the weekend are really days I can't go on, and days I will be on for lots of hours

What is your Timezone? CET/GMT+1 (according to my parents)(it is The Netherlands

Skype (not required but this will really help your application) stan.meijers@gmail.com

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone. I have made a website with my builds: http://www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes, of course

Accepted! Welcome to our team!
12/20/2016 2:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
SMeijers
In game name: SMeijers

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: 13

- Exterior designer

- Designer

What styles of building have you ever used? I mostly build Medieval, sometimes modern or terraforming

What is your best style AFTER YOU? Medieval builds for sure

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted) I started on pocket edition, on one of the first versions of Minecraft. On pc I started at least 3 to 5 years ago. I don't know what version it was. But in the pocket edition, I still played with the Ouch sound if you fall. I am really serious into Creative building for 2 or 3 years now.

Why can we trust you? I love building, I don't see a reason for me to act weir or grief. I want to build seriously, and use my experience and knowledge to make amazing things.

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why) It differs, but in the week, at least 1 to 4 hours. On the weekend are really days I can't go on, and days I will be on for lots of hours

What is your Timezone? CET/GMT+1 (according to my parents)(it is The Netherlands

Skype (not required but this will really help your application) stan.meijers@gmail.com

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone. I have made a website with my builds: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes, of course
11/16/2016 7:28 am
Drago-Blox
Still recruiting apply today!
11/08/2016 8:27 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
FusionBuilds
In game name: JeffreyF

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: I am currently 15 years old.

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer
- Architect (he plans what, where and how big the build will be ULTRA HARD TO APPLY FOR ARCHITECT

My first choice would be Exterior designer

- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
- Exterior designer
- Architect (he plans what, where and how big the build will be ULTRA HARD TO APPLY FOR ARCHITECT

My second choice would be designer

What styles of building have you ever used?

I have built in countless styles, however I prefer to build in medieval and similar styles, such as tudor and baroque.

What is your best style AFTER YOU?

I specialize in medieval styles such as baroque and tudor.

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)

I began minecraft about 4 years ago in version 1.7.3 beta.

Why can we trust you?

Throughout my many years of playing minecraft I have gotten over the initial fun of "PvP" and other such games, I have no interest in grieifing and truly only want to pursue my skills as a builder.

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)

I should be able to get on about 1-2 hours each day, but certains day I may not be on, and other days I may be on for tens of hours. On weekends I will likely be on for more time than I'd like to admit

What is your Timezone?

I live in the UTC eastern timezone

My skype is mrkfwlr, however it hasn't been updated in a long time, and I may need to add you.

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone:

These are some of my older builds, message me back if you are interested and I will show you some of my much better newer ones. http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fusionbuilds/

Heres one of my newer builds http://imgur.com/a/rEhKM

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you message me back!
11/09/2016 7:54 am
Drago-Blox
Accepted! We will send you more information via skype. This may take time, be patient!
11/07/2016 11:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CharWarrior
In game name: CharWarrior

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old: 21

Exterior Designer

Interior or terraformer

What styles of building have you ever used? Medieval mainly, but I can adapt to other styles.

What is your best style AFTER YOU? Medieval

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted) I've been playing minecraft for 4 years.

Why can we trust you? I have been head administrator on another server and looking for a serious server to commit to.

How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why) It depends, I am a university student in my last year and I also work in radio, however when I do play it is usually for a very long period of time (sometimes a whole day). In a week, I could be on 2-3 times for a substantial amount of time.

What is your Timezone? GMT

Skype (not required but this will really help your application) I can give this on request

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone I have done a lot of builds on a different server, I can show upon request.

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: yes
11/09/2016 1:59 am
Drago-Blox
Reviewing! Please email us to dragoblox.buildteam@gmail.com for skype and build screenshots. Thanks!
11/03/2016 2:25 pm
Drago-Blox
Recruitment still open! Apply today!!
10/30/2016 4:06 am
Drago-Blox
bump
10/27/2016 12:12 pm
Drago-Blox
Still recruiting! Apply now!
10/26/2016 5:21 am
Drago-Blox
bump
10/25/2016 1:53 pm
Drago-Blox
bump
10/24/2016 7:32 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
In game name: Huahwei

- Designer

- Interior designer

What styles of building have you ever used? : Medieval,Fantasy And Modern

What is your best style AFTER YOU? : Medieval

When have you started playing Minecraft? : I Started In 2014 And I Think Version is 1.8

Why can we trust you? : I'm very friendly and trusted by alot of my friends and i never have banned on any server and i never grief in any Build team or break rules in Any other build team

How much time can you be on per day? : I can stay 4 Or more hours (If necessary)

What is your Timezone? Asia/Colombo

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone : Please i my internet is not good so i can't really upload pictures So i will say 'Please check my PMC Profile Im Really sorry

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?: Yes I do Agree
10/24/2016 2:09 pm
Drago-Blox
Accepted! We will send more information via skype.
10/09/2016 3:36 pm
Drago-Blox
bump
10/02/2016 11:01 am
Drago-Blox
bump
09/29/2016 12:40 pm
Drago-Blox
Bump
09/26/2016 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jamaya
Test
09/26/2016 6:13 pm
Jamaya
[color=#40FFFF][/color[yt][spoiler][simg][s][hr][center][bgcolor=][/bgcolor][/center][/hr][/s][/simg][/spoiler][/yt][size=150][url][img][list=][list][code][b][u]%20TEST%20[/u][/b][/code][/list][/list][/img][/url][/size]
09/26/2016 5:35 pm
Jamaya
In game name:
Jamqueersales

Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old:

- Exterior designer

- Interior designer

What styles of building have you ever used?
Modern and Medival

What is your best style AFTER YOU?
Modern and Mediveal...

When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)

I dont remember but I remember when the Sponge came out

Why can we trust you?

I was apart of a SMP

Depends.

What is your Timezone?

CTZ

Im not allowed to have one

Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone

UM! I build mostly with my friend (Anaeggslaes) so i only built 3 things by myself.
http://imgur.com/gallery/qgGBA

You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?:
Yes i do!

some info that may help: Im a BIG harry potter fan and I like having a good laugh
09/27/2016 12:29 pm
Drago-Blox
Denied. There was not enough information provided in your answers, and there is no 6 required builds. Have a nice day.
09/26/2016 2:18 pm
Drago-Blox
bump
09/25/2016 3:11 am
Drago-Blox
[quote="Mr-Kocop"][u][b]In game name:[/b][/u] Kocop
[b]
[u]Gender:[/b][/u] Male

[u][b]Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old:[/b] [/u]15

[u][b]
What position do you prefer the most? (YOU MAY CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION)[/b][/u]
- Designer
- Terraformer
[color=#0040FF]- Interior designer[/color]
- Exterior designer

[u]
[b]Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)[/b][/u]
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
[color=#0040FF]- Exterior designer[/color]

[u][b]What styles of building have you ever used?[/b][/u]
I've used and tried everything! I love to design and build! I know all the mix and match blocks! I never quit a job if it is needed to be done!

[u][b]What is your best style AFTER YOU?[/b][/u]
I personally enjoy modern and medieval. I love making the light excellent and making some redstone contraptions as I go!

[u][b]When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)[/b][/u]
I started play around the 1.6.X
[u]
[b]Why can we trust you?[/b] [/u]
I find no pleasure at all in destroying building. I love to use blocks to benefit and not destroy. The only time I would use any destructive blocks is for decoration purposes only!

[u][b]How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)[/b] [/u]
I would be able to give out 5-6 hours a day if it is needed. If I am assigned a project I will work twice as much to get it done!

[u][b]What is your Timezone?[/b][/u]
MTD

[u][b]Skype (not required but this will really help your application)[/b][/u]
Will be given if PM'ed

[u][b]Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone[/b][/u]
[spoiler][url]prntscr.com/clyygc[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clylpw[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clyy93[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clyy8w[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clymw7[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clylse[/url][/spoiler]

[u][b]You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?:[/b][/u]
Yes! I believe all the rules are reasonable and achievable!
[u]
[b]some info that may help:[/b][/u] I am extremely mature and responsible! Ive been in 2 other groups that were fairly large. Although, due to time, they have gone away. I am looking forward in becoming an DragoBlox Member! [/quote]
Denied The interior design hasn't a lot of detail, which makes it look like starter interior. Try using different blocks that no one can thing that this might even work.
09/24/2016 7:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mr-Kocop
In game name: Kocop
[b]
[u]Gender:[/b][/u] Male

[u][b]Age (it doesn't matter but we want to know if we deal with a 8 years old:[/b] [/u]17

[u][b]
What position do you prefer the most? (YOU MAY CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION)[/b][/u]
- Designer
- Terraformer
[color=#0040FF]- Interior designer[/color]
- Exterior designer

[u]
[b]Second DIFFERENT option (in case you are not accepted to the first option you chosed)[/b][/u]
- Designer
- Terraformer
- Interior designer
[color=#0040FF]- Exterior designer[/color]

[u][b]What styles of building have you ever used?[/b][/u]
I've used and tried everything! I love to design and build! I know all the mix and match blocks! I never quit a job if it is needed to be done!

[u][b]What is your best style AFTER YOU?[/b][/u]
I personally enjoy modern and medieval. I love making the light excellent and making some redstone contraptions as I go!

[u][b]When have you started playing Minecraft? (since what version[That isn't really important but if you started to play since 1.8.X you will hardly get accepted)[/b][/u]
I started play around the 1.6.X
[u]
[b]Why can we trust you?[/b] [/u]
I find no pleasure at all in destroying building. I love to use blocks to benefit and not destroy. The only time I would use any destructive blocks is for decoration purposes only!

[u][b]How much time can you be on per day? (it doesn't matter if you are not on if you explain why)[/b] [/u]
I would be able to give out 5-6 hours a day if it is needed. If I am assigned a project I will work twice as much to get it done!

[u][b]What is your Timezone?[/b][/u]
MTD

[u][b]Skype (not required but this will really help your application)[/b][/u]
Will be given if PM'ed

[u][b]Show us 6 images of DIFFERENT builds you have made 100% alone[/b][/u]
[spoiler][url]prntscr.com/clyygc[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clylpw[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clyy93[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clyy8w[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clymw7[/url]
[url]prntscr.com/clylse[/url][/spoiler]

[u][b]You must agree the rules below, do you agree with them?:[/b][/u]
Yes! I believe all the rules are reasonable and achievable!
[u]
[b]some info that may help:[/b][/u] I am extremely mature and responsible! Ive been in 2 other groups that were fairly large. Although, due to time, they have gone away. I am looking forward in becoming an DragoBlox Member!
09/24/2016 5:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CotumbMC
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome