DreamSpace Build Team!

Drewskiii's Avatar Drewskiii12/28/17 8:55 pm
2 emeralds 193 1
12/28/2017 11:56 pm
Hovik09's Avatar Hovik09
My name is BallseyMalone, and I am the owner and representative of DreamSpace build team. Me and my team of builders pride ourselves in making the finest builds, with the greatest attention to detail, while maintaining unbeatable rates. If you are in need of any building done, consider DreamSpace. We will happily take on any project of any size, shape, requirement, or theme. We begin working, maintain momentum while working, and complete our work in a manner that is not seen every day in a private build team. Our financial process is just as clean and clear as our previous works as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on Discord, (BallseyMalone#6587), if you are interested or if you are in need of a build. We can, and will deliver. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful rest of your day.

-BallseyMalone, Founder of DS Build Team

(DISCLAIMER): I was unsure as to where to post an advertisement for my team, so I placed it here. If it is not in the proper location, please inform me. Thank you.
Drewskiii
Level 1 : New Miner