Emerald Empire Group recruiting players (survival/build/c+)

Jezereth's Avatar Jezereth3/2/14 5:28 pm
3/11/2014 6:59 pm
Jezereth's Avatar Jezereth
Server : Tales of Dertinia
Group : Emerald Empire

Hello! My name is Jezereth. I am the head of the Largest active group on the Tales of Dertinia Server, The Emerald Empire. We are currently looking for more members and builders. If your looking for a friendly, fun and helpful group of people The Empire is for you! We play on The Tales of Dertinia server, an awesome server which I help administrate and play on. We are wanting to build amazing survival projects on the server. We've already got some progress but have a way to go. We also do Fun PVP as well as some creative work for the server.

Three Simple Rules in EE:
  • ● Dont Grief
  • ● Dont Steal
  • ● and dont be abusive.

What you get in the empire
  • ● Help from other members
  • ● A home in the largest nation on the server
  • ● A fun group of people ingame and on teamspeak
  • ● Emerald team colour

Abit about you
1. How can EE Trust you?
2. What do you like to do the most?
3. Are you a Solo or Team player?
4. EE is built upon helping each other, Will you do the same?
5. Whats your Timezone/country?
6. do you have Teamspeak or something else to be contacted on? (our preference Teamspeak / Steam)

Reply and then just come chat on Teamspeak

MC Server Address / Teamspeak Address - play.talesofdertinia.com

Thanks
Jezereth
Jezereth
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2014 6:59 pm
Jezereth
BUMP
03/10/2014 6:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
starzz
1. How can EE Trust you? I know there is no way to prove I wont do anything bad but I really wont it would be completely pointless to greif or destroy you're stuff because its a waste of time to do that and I would rather use that time to help builder
2. What do you like to do the most? Definitely build im very good at building and could be a good help to you
3. Are you a Solo or Team player? Team but I like to have freedom to build what I want and not being told exactly what blocks to use in what places
4. EE is built upon helping each other, Will you do the same? Ofcourse I would help you to build and teach you tricks on that and you can teach me to
5. Whats your Timezone/country? US eastern time
6. do you have Teamspeak or something else to be contacted on? (our preference Teamspeak / Steam) I will get teamspeak if you need me to and I have skype: niwdlaB redliW

I hope you accept me and I would love to help you :]
03/10/2014 7:08 pm
Jezereth
more than welcome to join. just come on teamspeak and we will sort the rest ingame
03/10/2014 6:27 pm
Jezereth
Okies having gone entirely over that post and lovely every second since you over word your posts.

here's my two cence

● Ive heard the gooncraft story before (seems you don't remember)

● you've joined and left the server twice now.

● Lakris hit first.

● I Wasn't involved and I don't care.

● I Only replied to yours after you made incorrect statement.

Cheers Jezereth
03/10/2014 4:14 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ranger
Silenced_Nodas1995
After posting on my post, i think its my right to answer right back on here.

before i give me response to the things you both said, i will state your own words right in here. (inclusive the words you copied from me)

Silenced_Nodas1995 wrote:
but the Emerald Empire led by Jezereth attacked us.
and by the fact that we cannot risk a war against staff once again we were forced to leave instead of accepting the war...

Not that it matters what i say but as stated before I had no part in this, was due to lakris2 killing Jeremy and then Jeremy/Regiron/Sheep using /sethome to quickly tp and retaliate. This was stated by neutral parties and others not involved with EE.

Cheers
Jez

p.s i dont like slander. and ill informed accusations. Also if there was a "War" i wouldnt be allow to use Admin commands fullstop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My part of the story in this is quite simple.

Lakris killed Jeremy at the place where we wanted to make our own town.
Before the battle started Jeremy got noticed by Tony on the dynamap, heading straight towards our location. And he certainly didnt come to trade or help. He didnt come with our invitation. Maybe lakris have given the first hit, but that was out of self defense because he must have been certain that he would be killed really soon.

and beside that, why would jeremy come fully armed to a small location in the middle of a forrest where there is only the half of a house and a little room in the mountains?
if he wanted to trade, what kind of recources he wanted to have from us? and seeing our town (in its full glory and everything) wasnt an option either. not yet.

the fact that i was scared about loosing members, being taken by another group isnt my distrust to EE. It became a part of my personality and is a part from about how much i care about me people. i dont care if they are new or old. and if you want to know why it became, i never told you what happened a good while ago did i?
I faced a really hard war on the old server of gooncraft. and a guy was determined to get Silence down because we were once a bigger and more successfull faction then he had. after tricking the old owner, fighting with the staff, making rules and corrupting everything he could he almost succeeded in destroying Silence.
it was a hard time because i have seen irl friends moving away. and i have seen some people becoming depressive after that, till death in 2 cases. now you know this, is it hard that i dont want that stuff to happen again?

and about the use of the commands, now i have calmed down its more clear to me indeed. maybe you are right and i just forgot about those commands, but tell me.
only jeremy has been in our base to visit/attack/trade/jerk/derp lakris, why did all of you set youre home there. and when? before you guys even knew a war would come? was it just random on a location, just to jerk the people there? or did you have the intention of war already before this accident?

my last words to you for this post,
before this all happened i wanted to become allies with EE.
we finaly came at the point that entire Silence would settle in talesofdertinia to make a lovely town and to have fun. simply because we tought the server was friendly and safe to make a new start...
and the reason we decided to leave isnt because we cannot handle this war.
it is to build our capital city on a server where we dont have to worry about battles and wars. simply to give us a safe home before we decide to show our face on more agressive servers again.

and for you regerion, i will do the same as i did with jezereth.

these were youre words:
One of your members attacked a buddy of mine. So my buddies got together and took some revenge. If you wanna blame Jezereth for something that he was blatantly not involved in and then act as if the staff were against you, go right ahead and believe in your delusion. However, we were repeatedly told on ts (which you were never on and were invite on) how this action had to be of our own doing. Frog,(a neutral admin) was nearly laughing when you said that we were cheating (and if you knew frog, that is one helluva feat).I even wrote a small book and signed it before the attack to that effect. We used our intellect and resources to surprise you. it obviously worked and left you so reeling that you reeled right off the server. That being said, I am still waiting for lakriss2 to get back on so that a proper revenge killing can occur. Now, if you guys wanna come back and have a proper war, I will be waiting in my war-room with a few buddies of mine and only my mettle and my buddies to make sure that you lose every single battle. If your cowardice prevents this, I understand. But your attempts to dismiss the event by stating that you are at war with staff is unjustified. We used a /sethome behind lakriss2 house and some invisibility potions. If you could think tactically, that would have been obvious.

my answers:
first of all, and like i said before. lakris may have given the first hit, he did it out of defense. i wont copy everything what i just said about it again, you could just read it back.
and about jezereth being blamed by me, no i don't blame jezereth.
i only did the same to him as you all did to me.

you guys came to kill me because of lakris, so i turned my self to jezereth because you all attacked and stealed members.

you are talking about frog being neutral, yesterday it didnt seem to be that way for all of my members. and because jezereth and frog are both staff, it will be a war against staff. and we have had it a lot of times before (not by our own fault mostly) and it never turned out well. so leaving at this point isnt cowardice, its turning your back to troubles so you can face them later when youre strong enough to face it.

and at last you are talking like we are plain noobs, being beaten out of the server.
we did not leave because we were scared of your invisibility potions. that potion from you was a simple waste because of your armourXD.

dont think Silence broke apart, and do not think you have defeated us with such a lame action... you didnt.

revenge against lakris is simply unjustified. EE started this war after all, and not Silence. we just decided to defend our selves.

btw, the things you said yesterday, and the way of speaking in your post are rather offensive too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have fun with getting new members both of you.
i will mind my own buisines for now.
but regerion, youre challenge won't be forgotten.
if we ever see you outside talesofdertinia we would give you the chance of killing us.
but do not expect we will do nothing... cuz you have seen nothing from what we could do.
03/10/2014 3:48 pm
Jezereth
Bump
03/09/2014 8:18 am
Jezereth
Thank you Swimmeyfish for your interest. Also Bump

"confirmed Griefer IGN - castleland"
03/07/2014 1:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
yogsplaysmc99
1. How can EE Trust you? Well i love to do things in mc as a group, i am a helping hand, and hide no secrets.
2. What do you like to do the most? I love thinking up new ideas for builds, and just doing stuff as a team
3. Are you a Solo or Team player? I am 100% a team player
4. EE is built upon helping each other, Will you do the same? yes i love helping others
5. Whats your Timezone/country? my timezone is ADT ( atlantic daylight time) and i live in Canada.
6. do you have Teamspeak or something else to be contacted on? (our preference Teamspeak / Steam)- I have Ts3 AND Steam, i also have skype if needed.

Thank you for giving the time to look at my application, have a great day!
03/07/2014 7:15 pm
Jezereth
Good to have you Aboard, Welcome to the Empire

join at play.talesofdertinia.com for both MC and teamspeak3
03/07/2014 6:44 am
Jezereth
BUMP
03/05/2014 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Darxenius
I find that EE is a very trustworthy group, always looking to help their members when asked, as well new players. Being asked to join, I feel like i was trusted enough, since usually I was alone most of my time on the server, I feel the team player situation is a bit more refreshing, and provides a lot of teamwork and making new friends. As my timezone does make it slightly difficult, being on the lower side of the world Australia, so being quite a bit ahead in hours from everyone else (AEDT +10hrs).

By far, they are the best group I've been in, willing to share and help, as well as it gives you many opportunities to do great things with the server itself.
03/05/2014 1:14 pm
Jezereth
BUMP
03/03/2014 10:16 am
Jezereth
Silenced_Nodas1995but jezereth, i wonder how long EE will be the biggest group on talesofdertinia:P

Challenge accepted I have 28players on the Scoreboard team 6 - 10 are often active, 10 are working "having little time to play" and the rest come on for PVP and other activity's
03/03/2014 9:29 am
Level 28 : Expert Ranger
Silenced_Nodas1995
I am not a member from EE, but i do play in the same server with them.

Most of the time i see their members are active, the town looks nice and they have a lot of fun.

but jezereth, i wonder how long EE will be the biggest group on talesofdertinia:P
i am making big steps with Silence>:D

but beside that, i do think that others will have a nice time in EE.

i would apply for it.

greetings nodas, leader of Silence
03/03/2014 8:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
tharren
As a long active member of EE i must say that help is always there if you need it if you join with this grate community of people from many different country's. If your looking for fun with nice people come and join with this very nice group for an awesome time.
03/03/2014 8:12 am
Jezereth
BUMP
03/02/2014 7:57 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
divinity1mid
As a member of the EE, i'd have to say it's something that i've never seen before. You can get help from the other members, and also help the others. At first, i was a bit hesitant to join, but i can honestly say i don't regret it. The members of EE are very nice and caring, and i would highly advise others to join. We all love to have fun and goof around, and enjoy each others company from afar, but also have fun together building somethings, or, like me because i'm a horrible builder, gather things. But yea, being part of EE is an amazing minecraft experience
03/02/2014 6:44 pm
Jezereth
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome