forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Experienced Admin looking for Server to Staff Prefers Tekkit

1 emerald1 reply71 views
created 10/31/2012 6:24 pm by Griffy95
last reply 11/03/2012 2:25 pm
Hey, i'm Griffy95, better known as Bendi on any server that has the nickname plugin installed. I've played Minecraft for a few years now, and about a year back started on Tekkit/Technic. I became an Admin on a server quite a while ago now, a good few months at the least, and I really enjoyed it. I am mature enough to use correct punctuation and grammar, and as such I won't post my age as I feel it is irrelevant. That's not saying i'm young or old, I just don't feel it matters. The 95 on my name comes from an old game I used to play on Dreamcast. Long story very much shortened, the server I was Admin on crashed and burned. The owner was lazy and didn't put any effort into plugins and permissions etc, (which I am no good with unfortunately) and eventually even stopped coming online at all. Slowly but surely the playerbase dried up as they all found better servers to play on I imagine, leaving me with nothing to do, no one to help, functionally useless. I very much enjoy helping people, I am very experienced with most of the plugins of Tekkit, although I detest Equivalent Exchange, I can use it. I'm a nice guy, and i'm friendly, although I can be strict if the occasion calls for it, i'm no pushover. Although I would prefer a Tekkit server, I could be convinced to rejoin the original community if an opportunity to join a server with some nice plugins presents itself.
Although not essential, I would prefer a server with a more mature staff.
I hope to hear from you soon, I have Skype, and it is my preferred mode of contact.
Posted by avatar
Griffy95
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

11/03/2012 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Griffy95
Bump.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019