Family Friendly Gaming - Looking for Builders

NaturalDisaster's Avatar NaturalDisaster1/28/17 7:54 am
1/28/2017 12:01 pm
NaturalDisaster's Avatar NaturalDisaster
Family Friendly Gaming is currently seeking Builders for Hub and Spawn locations. The Server's first Game mode is a twist on Factions and Survival. Factions will battle it out for resources while battling the elements. Everything culminates in a fight against the Solar Apocalypse.

Rounds last several weeks. Spend the first 2 weeks of the round Gathering resources, building your base, farming, ect while at the same time trying to set the other factions back. At some random day during week 3 the Solar Apocalypse will be started. During which every living thing, water, ect. exposed to the sun are destroyed. Days become longer, Nights become extremely cold, water evaporates. The factions have only the resources in their base or in the bases of the factions they raid to survive on. During Week 5 the Monster Apocalypse is started which completely changes the AI of the Mobs. It enhances the aggro range of Mobs, allows mobs to break blocks to get to the players, allows them to dig, ect. During Week 6 Hardcore mode is turned on in a final all out fight to the death. Last faction standing wins the round.

The Economy will be completely player driven. There will be no shops for items. There will however be an Auction System where players will be able to auction off stuff and purchase the stuff they need.

We need something for a Spawn. It will need to be surrounded by Colored glass in order to survive above ground during the Solar Apocalypse. Other then that design is completely up to you. If your interested please respond or send me a message on here and let's go over the details! Thanks!
NaturalDisaster
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2017 12:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NaturalDisaster
Yes I am still in need of builders. I have started in on the hub my self but I'm really not that great of a builder. I still need the spawn created from scratch. I am currently working on a Cheap VPS. It's got 8 gigs of ram but the processor is pretty slow and people have been complaining about lag so Wednesday I'll be changing hosts to one geared for Minecraft. Until then we can get started on the spawn if you wanted or wait until Wednesday when I have the new host It's up to you. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.
01/28/2017 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Network
johndoe12345678
NaturalDisasterFamily Friendly Gaming is currently seeking Builders for Hub and Spawn locations. The Server's first Game mode is a twist on Factions and Survival. Factions will battle it out for resources while battling the elements. Everything culminates in a fight against the Solar Apocalypse.

Rounds last several weeks. Spend the first 2 weeks of the round Gathering resources, building your base, farming, ect while at the same time trying to set the other factions back. At some random day during week 3 the Solar Apocalypse will be started. During which every living thing, water, ect. exposed to the sun are destroyed. Days become longer, Nights become extremely cold, water evaporates. The factions have only the resources in their base or in the bases of the factions they raid to survive on. During Week 5 the Monster Apocalypse is started which completely changes the AI of the Mobs. It enhances the aggro range of Mobs, allows mobs to break blocks to get to the players, allows them to dig, ect. During Week 6 Hardcore mode is turned on in a final all out fight to the death. Last faction standing wins the round.

The Economy will be completely player driven. There will be no shops for items. There will however be an Auction System where players will be able to auction off stuff and purchase the stuff they need.

We need something for a Spawn. It will need to be surrounded by Colored glass in order to survive above ground during the Solar Apocalypse. Other then that design is completely up to you. If your interested please respond or send me a message on here and let's go over the details! Thanks!

Do you need an extra builder
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome