Recruiting Experienced Map Builders for Fun Project

NewLiberty's Avatar NewLiberty6/30/15 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 264 4
7/3/2015 3:23 pm
NewLiberty's Avatar NewLiberty

We are looking for builders for a unique, fun, ready-to-go gametype that is in need of some equally wacky maps and content to showcase it on.

The Gametype:

Kitchen Sink is our new, silly and fast-paced Minecraft minigame. Players can pick up everything around them and throw it at their opponents to do damage and dismantle the world block by block. You can pick up any block, any mob, any player and hurl them at your opponents to dominate.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for builders with original, quality ideas to create maps and builds for Kitchen Sink. Someone who is reliable, professional, and enjoys the work that they do. Ideally these builders would be available to work side-by-side with the rest of the team to be a part of the design process and brainstorming to create something truly unique and refreshing.

We want weird. We want to be absurd and make players laugh. We want you to have fun building for us, and we want the players to have fun with your builds. There are very few restrictions on what can be built as our gametype is very flexible; we want you to run wild with your creativity.

Space? Wild Wild West? A Steam punk airship? A medieval fortress? Let's do something crazy.

Why work with us:

We are a team of professionals who have been with the minecraft community from the very start. We operate with integrity and treat our team and community members with respect. We will not blindly order you around or sweep you under the carpet - we value you. Our builders are more than just builders, they are the fuel to our engines. You have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our developers to create custom gameplay features specifically for your map and to see your builds come alive in a way you have never imagined. Kitchen Sink is finished development. The only thing that we need for release is you.

While this position is currently volunteer, builders will receive special 'Builder' status and in-game perks as well as be individually credited for their builds. This position has the possibility to become paid in the future.

If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, please comment below or contact me via Skype or email.

Contact Information:

Please describe yourself and have a portfolio of your work ready. Only mature, experienced builders need apply.

Email: contact.arbitrary@gmail.com

Or leave a comment with your information below!
NewLiberty
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Alien