GAME DEVELOPMENT - NOW RECRUITING - EVERENDER GAME LABS

XDdrummer's Avatar XDdrummer7/19/14 10:52 pm
1 emeralds 307 3
7/20/2014 8:07 pm
XDdrummer's Avatar XDdrummer
Hello! Welcome to the official PlanetMinecraft recruitment forum for Everender Game Labs (website coming soon =3). If you are interested in taking part in the development of fresh, new games with a fresh out-of-the-box game studio, you've come to the right place! Everender Game Labs is now recruiting members, with minimal required knowledge.

What's in it for you:
You get to be involved in the making of brand new games of all types! You will be involved in everything from 2d platformers to first-person shooters. Along with that, the profit from the games on the Steam store will be split amongst the group. Note - There is no pay until profit is made.

Positions Available:
Programmer - Requires some knowledge in either Java or any C language - C# is the preferred language. Requires you to download Visual Studio 2013 Express and the latest version of Unity3D.
Artist - Requires some knowledge of either drawing / texturing OR 2D/3D modeling. Requires you to download the latest version of Unity and the latest version of paint.NET, Visual Studio 2013 Express optional.
Story Writer - Requires a great imagination. Requires you to download the latest version of Unity and a free text document editor.

What's Required:
Every position will require you to download the latest version of Unity3D (free version). Visit http://www.unity3d.com for more information on that program. Knowledge of Unity3D will be very helpful.
Programmers will need to download either Visual Studio 2013 Express (preferred) or an IDE of their choice, assuming it is compatible with the C# programming language.
Artists will need to download paint.NET (preferred) or the art software of their choice. If they intend on modeling, they will need knowledge in how to model in Unity3D, or at least basic knowledge of 2D & 3D modeling.
Story Writers will just need a text editor to assist in the writing of storyline & creation of ideas - Google Drive will be used often, so you will also need a Google account.

Who are we?
We are just a group of friends who have some knowledge in programming or art/modeling, and we decided to get together, form Everender Game Labs, and make a game. If you are a professional, you will likely find us to be a waste of time; We are here to learn and have fun more than anything.

How will we get in touch?
Skype is required. Once accepted (after applying), private message me your Skype and I will add you to the Everender Game Labs Skype chat.

I have more questions.. How do I get answers?
You can private message me OR reply to this topic. You can also feel free to message me on Skype, my username is xddrummer7.

Application Forms:
You can now apply on our WIP website! Visit us here to apply: http://everendergames.wordpress.com/applications/

Thank you for checking out Everender Game Labs! We will have a website coming soon, and much more information to come.. If interested, feel free to apply or contact me first!
XDdrummer
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter