GreenFlame Builds [Free, NEED SERVER]

koinu's Avatar koinu8/12/14 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 832 7
8/18/2014 7:26 am
koinu's Avatar koinu

GreenFlame Build Team

Joining Information
If you would like to be part of the (non-paid) GreenFlame build team which I have started up, please shoot me a PM with the following information (I will likely not respond to any join request posts in this topic):

IRL (In real life) Name (optional)
IRL email (optional)
(IGN (In Game Name, your MC Username)
Build Screenshots (at least 4 screenshots from at least 2 different builds)
Why you want to join (if this is blank, this is not an important question)
What you would rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 50
If you have any outstanding abilities
If you are good at MCEdit, WorldEdit, and WorldPainter (describe your status with each one please)
Your timezone (Mine is GMT+2:00)

Getting us to build on your server
If you have a server and would like us to build on it please PM me with the following information:

Server name and information
Server IP
Your IGN (Minecraft username)
Style of build
What you would like us to build (in detail please)
How fast you would like it done (from 2hrs to a month, note that this might not come to pass as you'd like it)
List of blocks to use
Contains redstone? (True or False)
What permissions you will give us (we must have creative)
Any other information

NOTE TO ALL!!! WE NEED A SERVER TO BASE THE TEAM ON!!! IF YOU CAN, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM!!!
koinu
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2014 7:26 am
koinu
FlaeonIf you have a server and would like us to build on it please PM me with the following information...

PM ME. Not post a reply in this topic.
Anyway, I'll get on and build in my spare time as a casual project.
08/15/2014 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Famss
Server name and information: Honestly, I just started it yesterday so I don't have a name for it. It will be a bungee server, so there will be a lot of things too build, if your up too that.
Server IP: Will be PMed, not open too public yet
Your IGN (Minecraft username) : familypers0n123
Style of build: Medival
What you would like us to build (in detail please) A server hub, mini-games, mini-games spawn, arenas, hunger games maps, Prison server spawn, arcade server spawn and much, much more. If your up too it.
How fast you would like it done (from 2hrs to a month, note that this might not come to pass as you'd like it) As long as it takes. No rush.
List of blocks to use Anything you would like too use.
Contains redstone? (True or False) possibly
What permissions you will give us (we must have creative) Creative, if needed, Operator (OP) for WorldEdit
Any other information This is a very big project I'm not gonna lie, but it will be worth it. You will be given 100% credit and if you have a Youtube for your team, a Youtuber so you can advertise your channel. This server is aiming for a large amount of players, so you will eventually get more popular. This is very time consuming, so I understand if you wouldn't build for me. If you could, I would like too know how many builders there are on your team, so I can have a bit of an idea on how fast this is going too happen. If you need plugins for building, PM me. Right now, the only usful plugins for building I have is WorldEdit and Essentials. Thanks for reading. -Family
08/15/2014 9:18 am
koinu
Bump. Please people, we need a server!
08/14/2014 7:14 am
koinu
Bump.
08/13/2014 4:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
_xXCodeBossXx_
Skype me : MinecraftDuo99
08/13/2014 8:21 am
koinu
I don't do skype or email. Did you not read the first post? I even said I would likely not respond to this topic, yet here I did.

More information please. Follow the above guidelines.
08/13/2014 4:00 am
koinu
Bump... we really need builders people.
EDIT: No longer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome