HailFire Youtube Group (Recruiting Members!)

HailFireGames's Avatar HailFireGames3/25/17 4:18 pm
4/21/2017 9:43 am
SteampunkWolf's Avatar SteampunkWolf
We are a small group of 4, looking to welcome new people to our fine community. We've been an active group since 2014, and are simply looking for new people to participate in the various shenanigans we partake in, such as Skywars and UHC on Hypixel, plus our own personal SMP and UHC sometimes. We also play different games like Rocket League but we mostly only play Minecraft. The only advice i can give you is to expect the unexpected.

If you want a better idea about who we are, we've made a video to introduce ourselves here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3asdSJKvpY

Current Members:
Tonybiocry(The one who made this post) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DXmD ... WP1Nwrq16w

Rockdude - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0ubO ... tNP-qiaayg

MrFreezeGames - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8epnX ... 5LVz1HTelQ

Iceyyyy - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLytS4 ... -ye_1XjabA

Fill out this application below if you're interested in joining, for any additional information contact my skype tonybiocry1

Application:
IGN:

Preferred Name:

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature):

Timezone:

Experience with other groups if any?:

Why should we accept you?:

Other games you like besides Minecraft?:

Are you willing to be an active member?:

Skype or Discord:

Example of a decent Application:
IGN: Tonybiocry

Preferred Name: Tony

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature): 15

Timezone: EST

Experience with other groups if any?: A few small groups in the past but this is the first group i've actually run.

Why should we accept you?: Because i'm the sexiest man alive.

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: Anything that i can get my hands on.

Are you willing to be an active member?: Sure, why not.

Skype or Discord: tonybiocry1

SKYPE/DISCORD INFO: The skype group and discord group are two seperate groups which won't be able to communicate or record together, which complicates things, we recommend you either get both or only use skype.

Thank you for considering our group.

Don't be like SoSalty (Look him up on youtube)

DISCLAIMERS: We are not professional at all, do not come into this group expecting a professional environment, we're just looking for some cool people.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: Tony is an offensive douche, he tries to censor himself, but sometimes things slip, and we all formally apologize for that.

Rockdude will not give shoutouts.

We are not in need of an editor or any other technical assets, only members.

Other Information: We don't require much of members, but at least try to be an active member. Modded SMP is currently in works though uncertain if it will happen or not.
HailFireGames
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2017 9:43 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Wolf
SteampunkWolf
Hello? Is this topic still active?
04/20/2017 9:21 am
derpyshoelace
Application:
IGN: DerpyShoelace

Preferred Name: Jordan or Derpy

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature): 14

Timezone: EST

Experience with other groups if any?: Not really

Why should we accept you?: Because I have always really wanted to be a part of something like this, eg. The cube/Hermitcraft

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: Overwatch

Are you willing to be an active member?: Probably

Skype or Discord: Both, Skype: Derpy Shoelace Discord: derpyshoelace
04/10/2017 1:07 am
SteampunkWolf
IGN: CrystallineWolf

Preferred Name: Soul (I've gone by this name for years on Minecraft.)

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature): 17

Timezone: U.S. Mountain Time

Experience with other groups if any?: I've never been in a YouTube group, but I have been in three other groups. Of course none of them really had a name. The first one had about eight people, and we all had black and green skins with symbols on the backs. That group disbanded after a while when some people started to stop playing. The second one was one I made with some random people, but again they stopped playing Minecraft after a few months. Finally, I was in my third one for about a year and a half until most of my friends stopped playing yet again, however, I still talk to a few of them.

Why should we accept you?: I really like being a part of gaming groups, especially Minecraft. I think it would be fun to hang out with people who are close to my age and be able to actually do things as a group. I can't really describe it, but being a part of a group makes me feel like I actually belong somewhere instead of just playing solo all the time. It's like a guild from Fairy Tail, if you've ever watched it or read the manga.

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: I love Skyrim. It's probably my favorite game. But I also like Fallout 4, Halo 4, GTA V, and Garry's Mod.

Are you willing to be an active member?: Yes. I really have nothing else to do.

Skype or Discord: My Skype is crystallinewolf and my Discord is CrystallineWolf#4322.
04/08/2017 3:17 pm
HailFireGames
LoferhoundTVMy age:18 years old Country:Greece GMT+2

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for people to record Film Minecraft Videos, Is anyone interested?

Requirements:

Country/nation: any country or nation I don't have a problem at least I need someone who he can speak English not like a England person just to be able to make some conversations and to keep trying to improve himself.

Communication program:Skype (It's not for the videos inside, because I make my videos with subtitles its just for communication) (If you want my Skype name you can pm me at the personal information of my YouTube channel or if you cant see anything like that you can make a comment down below and to subscribe so I can have the available options to pm you.

And the most last thing I'm looking to someone is to be not 100% genius or smart just to understand some things, also to have some creativity and Imagination as a normal person or even to be unique from many people, Because i'm not looking only for robots to working for me or something like that the reason I'm saying that is when I was trying to find people they was keep spamming and aggressively respond about I want mostly to use the others and some other complaints, and my answer is everyone gets a credit for it also I'm looking for friends who they are interested in these things, and also if that's a success and the people I worked with so long to build this channel they want to make theirs one, I don't have a problem to help them and to support them on their journey, but the thing with me is I'm looking for loyal people and to create/build some things unique from others, people who they are gonna follow me on my journey

That's all.

Hello sir or madam, i have seen you have advertised on my post, i'm not comfortable with this, so if you could please remove your post, that would be generous.
04/04/2017 9:33 pm
FanticyPiggie
Application:
IGN: cael0809

Preferred Name: Cael

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature): 16

Timezone: Mountain Time Sone

Experience with other groups if any?: No previous experience, but you seem like your really nice and cool. So it would be great to have a group like this one be my first and my best

Why should we accept you?: I'm really outgoing and love to hangout and talk about stuff just random and I can start conversations and have fun and be funny

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: ARK, Halo, Zelda, BeamNG Drive. And a lot more

Are you willing to be an active member?: yes I can play about 2 - 6 hours a day

Skype or Discord: Skype: cael0809 Discord: FanticyPiggie11
04/04/2017 6:49 pm
SteampunkWolf
Is it pretty much required that you are able to PVP? I'd like to join, but I'm more of a builder than a fighter. :p I do like survival though.
04/04/2017 4:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
Bookwyrm
Application:
IGN: Bookwyrm2003,

Preferred Name: Jessica,

Age(Must be 13 and older or mature): 14,

Timezone: PST,

Experience with other groups if any?: None

Why should we accept you?: Because I am looking for a group of people to play games with and my IRL friends are busy most of the time,

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: World Of Tanks, League of Legends, Halo,

Are you willing to be an active member?: Yep!

Skype or Discord: Discord = Bookwyrm, Skype = Janis Miriam
04/04/2017 8:45 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
LoferhoundTV
Missclick
04/03/2017 9:27 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
51kitten8
IGN: clydeinspace

Preferred Name: Finny / Clyde

Timezone: CST

Experience with other groups if any?: the last group i joined from these forums was the Xephians a while back, of course i've been in other groups since then, such as an abridged group called Kontalia (we have a tumblr and a youtube if you want reference for that)

Why should we accept you?: i like meeting new people and hanging out and playing games so i think it'd be pretty chill to be in this group. youtube is also a pretty big interest of mine so that's sorta cool.

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: Terraria, Castle Crashers, Battle Block Theatre, ShellShock Live, Garry's Mod, Overwatch, and whatever else i have in my steam library i guess lmao

Are you willing to be an active member?: sure as long as everyone else is

Skype or Discord: skype: mdemokitten (hopefully it comes up lmao)
discord: finny (#1156)
04/01/2017 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
sweety1310
and also ill be active and ive been in one other group than this for a couple months till they all split
04/01/2017 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
sweety1310
heyyyy im sweety1310(sabryn) i live on the east coast and im 16 i play minecraft mostly and some others but i lost access to that account that had some of them so im buying them again you should let me join because im just very interesting lol and funny i have skype and discord heres my skype to get in contact with me: sweetysabryn
03/31/2017 5:55 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
The_Vague_Dragon
Just wondering, but why haven't you guys posted any actual game play footage?
03/31/2017 4:32 pm
HailFireGames
Check our channel please.
03/30/2017 6:57 pm
PurpleWhy
Never mind. I sent it.
03/30/2017 6:41 pm
PurpleWhy
How do I DM you?
03/30/2017 4:43 pm
PurpleWhy
How do i send my application
03/30/2017 6:12 pm
HailFireGames
Simply reply to the post or Pm me your application.
03/30/2017 3:42 pm
HailFireGames
bump
03/28/2017 4:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Bugsaway
IGN: Bugsaway

Preferred Name: Bugs/Roy

Experience with other groups if any?: I run my own lowkey gaming group with a few friends

Why should we accept you?: I enjoy youtubeing and recording and I enjoy playing with and recording with people.

Other games you like besides Minecraft?: terraria, dont starve, horror games in general, gang beasts, unturned, (theres more i just dont feel like listing them all)

Are you willing to be an active member?: Yea. i could try to upload on a weekly basis if you'd like

Skype(If not comfortable with sharing here pm me your skype or simply add me on skype saying who you are): Bugsaway22
(also i dont mind random people adding me wanting to play minecraft so go for it you rando looking at my skype wondering if id mind)

Disclamer i (at times) have a twisted since of humor and i do curse and say some screwed up stuff.
03/28/2017 11:57 am
HailFireGames
applelimeadeHey, I don't post youtube videos (but I do watch youtube a lot) so I was wondering if it was still okay to join you guys? I'm just mainly looking for more people to play with. (also I don't use Skype- I use Discord. Which is so much better imo but I guess I could get Skype again???)

Of course, it's fine if you don't record, it's usually either me or rockdude who records and then we put it up on the group channel. The discord issue is actually convenient, I also prefer discord, but others in the group do not, I'm currently trying to compromise with them.
03/28/2017 11:07 am
applelimeade
Hey, I don't post youtube videos (but I do watch youtube a lot) so I was wondering if it was still okay to join you guys? I'm just mainly looking for more people to play with. :) (also I don't use Skype- I use Discord. Which is so much better imo but I guess I could get Skype again???)
03/28/2017 1:08 am
HailFireGames
Bump
03/27/2017 5:06 pm
HailFireGames
bump
03/26/2017 5:05 pm
HailFireGames
bump