Hiraeth Build | Recruiting

Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite6/8/17 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 2.9k 83
7/12/2017 5:35 pm
Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite
Hello, my name is Ben/Opqosite. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now, and have seen many different people come together in the form of a build team. I have applied, and even been on a couple of build teams before. For some reasons though, those teams have not always worked out. I used to apply for things just to be denied because of my age. I believe that you don't have to be old to be mature, well, at least most of the time.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that I am going
to start my own build team, with no age restriction. Of course you will still need to be able to build, but you are also welcome to come and learn to build. So, I am going to create Hiraeth, a friendly build team building just for enjoyment, or for competitions, which ever one of those you prefer. Hiraeth will be looking for as many builders as it can gather. So if you think you have what it takes, or just want to learn, then come and join me on my mission to discover new techniques, inspire other people, and amaze the Minecraft building community.

So how will the team be organized?

Well, we will have four different teams/groups within Hiraeth. Developing Team, which will consist of builders who want to learn and grow their skills. Tech Team, which will be in charge of server/discord/render stuff. Core Team, which will be made of builders who just want to be here to build with friends and have a great time. And finally, Competitive Team, which will compete in competitions and represent Hiraeth's finest builders. Whatever team you are on will not effect how people like on you. Ever team is valued and is as important as the others. There will also be roles for you to choose such as Terraformer, Renders, Server Devs, and much more.

This is all great, but how do I apply?

It's simple, here is the format
for applications.

What would you like to/or already specialize in:

Why do you want to be on the team:

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10:

How many years have you played Minecraft:

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds)

What team do you want to be in:

What is your timezone:

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week:

What is your age (optional)

Cool, but I don't want to apply to build. Any other positions?

Yes actually! Hiraeth is now looking for staff! Staff will just make sure things are intact on the MC and discord server.The different positions are Co-Owner (1 spot left), Admin (5 spots left), Moderator (7 spots left), and Helper (10 spots left). We are hoping to expand more than just a build team. You can apply for staff on our new thread.

Thanks for reading, requesting, and/or applying. Good luck!
Opqosite
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2017 5:35 pm
Opqosite
Anyone who wants to apply for staff can do it here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/ ... l#p4023478
07/12/2017 8:33 am
Opqosite
Bump. Staff is still needed.
07/11/2017 7:15 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
07/10/2017 9:41 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
07/10/2017 12:26 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
SkellyRose
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I specialize in structures/organic/modern/fantasy/buildings

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because I love building and in my opinion, it's the best thing in Minecraft .I want to help the team in the best way i can and i want people to get inspired and happy by the builds we build.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Rokso#8587

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: I would rate my maturity as 9.

How many years have you played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years.

Do you have any experience building: I have been building for 3 years and its the best thing in Minecraft.I have been a head builder on 3 servers and i have been a builder on 2 .I have been working with professional build teams before and i have been working for 5 YouTubers over 2 years helping them in their videos.
http://imgur.com/a/O1LXg

What team do you want to be in:I want to be on the competitive team.

What is your Timezone: UTC+1

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in
a week:1-4hr at least 5 days/week

What is your age :16
07/10/2017 12:59 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect
Yidas
> I specialize is structures/buildings and would like to keep it that way if possible.

> Looking to build some teamwork skills and help out some other builders.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:
> I am discord, but I would rather give it via pm. If you need it, please pm me.

> 9

> Been playing Minecraft for about 6 years now.

> I have been a "professional" builder for about 4 years. I have completed countless
> commissions for servers such as Fadecloud, Lemoncloud, Desteria, PrimeMC, and more.

> I am also a certified creator on the Minecraft Schematic Store:
> https://www.schematicstore.com/user/cirrina

> You can view my portfolio here: http://imgur.com/a/7GOMj

> Core and competitive.

What is your timezone:
> EST (UTC-5:00)

> 1-5hr/day at least 3 days/week

> 18
07/09/2017 10:07 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
07/05/2017 11:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rainmanray
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Building houses, walls, paths and creating atmosphere

Why do you want to be on the team: I really like the idea of a team where more experienced builders have a chance to teach less experienced builders one on one. Also I really like the idea of a Minecraft community as well as a building community

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: My Discord is Rainmanray#1542

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: Probably 8ish. I've always been told I am overly mature for my age.

How many years have you played Minecraft: Over 5, I've played since the game was completely released

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): http://imgur.com/a/aTapO

It's not much, its currently WIP, but it will improve

What team do you want to be in: I would love to be on the Competitive team but I would also like to help other people with their building skills

What is your timezone: EST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 1-3 hours a day, 5 days a week

That's all I've got . But anyway, have a great day to all of Hiraeth! Good luck to everyone!
~Ray
07/05/2017 8:10 pm
FrozenBones04
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I wouldn't say i specialize in much i'm a pretty even builder.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want a fun community to hang out with and expand my building capabilities.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Flower_King04#1900

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9/10

How many years have you played Minecraft: I played on my Xbox for about 2 years then pc for 4 i believe.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) Yes I get a lot of inspiration from a youtuber called BdoubleO100 (i will put images in discord)

What team do you want to be in: Core Team and then Competitive Team later on

What is your timezone: Central Timezone US

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: On week days i will be on from mainly after 11 until school starts then I wont have as much time on weekdays. On Weekends on the summer i will be able to be on probably about 4-6 hours or more depending on whats going on.

What is your age (optional) I am 15
07/05/2017 4:54 pm
Shadow Playz
-Skin Building, Landscaping (if u have world edit), Pixel Art, Buildings, Redstone

-Builder (if thats a choice) or if the roles count, Server Dev (i have a server of my own)

- *Fire* Shadow Playz *Fire* #7414 or just join my discord if u cant find me discord.gg/FZwYu5

- 4-5

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds):
-yes i do https://goo.gl/photos/BuBzrPUJzh3uqJGe7

- Developing or Core Team

What is your timezone:
- Eastern Standard (Boston)

- at least 2 hours each day of the week

What is your age (optional):

Please add me!
Thank You.
07/05/2017 4:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
C_g_23
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Fantasy

Why do you want to be on the team: I am looking for other builders that I am able to learn off of and or teach a few of the skills I have picked up.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Cg232#0728

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 8

How many years have you played Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for roughly four years.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I do have experience in building. Would rather either send screen shots over discord or I have some builds in my projects.

What team do you want to be in: Have not yet decided, I want to learn more skills , but I also want to build with other builders just for fun and I want to compete.

What is your timezone: Pacific

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: My schedule is all over the place, some weeks I can be on every day for +4 hours and some weeks I can be on for 2 days for 1 hour. Both just examples.

What is your age (optional) 15
07/05/2017 6:44 am
WhoCarees
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Exterior and Detailing

I have been seeking for a good ol'd buildteam for a long time now and i think i have found a fairly good team to grow in and execute my building skills on.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: WhoCares#8609

How many years have you played Minecraft: I have been playing for 5 years

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) imgur.com/a/wJh4a I have been building since 2013

What team do you want to be in: I would like to be in the Competitive team

What is your timezone: CET +1 Sweden

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 1-2 hours a day 16 hours a week

What is your age (optional) 15
07/05/2017 6:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ear
I mostly do houses and miniature towns. I have done some small maps based on things in my area like my local beach etc. I'm looking to focus on structures and slowly progressing into bigger builds.

The idea of 4 different branches under one big team sounds like a great format and judging by the reply it must be working well. This team sounds like a great place for me to improve my skills and possibly help others out.

Earlobe2 #7536

8-9, pretty chilled most of the time.

http://imgur.com/a/BCYne

Developing for the start, ill be happy to join Core group if i get accepted and it sounds fun.

What is your timezone:
AEST+10

1 hour mostly on weekdays, couple hours a day on weekends.

07/02/2017 8:15 pm
Pokern_
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Building of various styles, mostly detailed work, INTERIORS, and greenery.

Why do you want to be on the team: I love to build, but find it less enjoyable when alone, and find it harder to be inspired.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Pokern#5294

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 10

How many years have you played Minecraft: not entirely sure, since about 1.7

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): I've been in multiple smaller build teams, and done some independent server building for pay. If you contact me I can dig out some builds.

What team do you want to be in: Core and competition

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: It varies, but normally I can be on whenever I'm needed for as long as I'm needed.

What is your age (optional): 16 in 6 days
07/04/2017 6:34 pm
Opqosite
Can't seem to find you on discord. Try contacting me through Opqosite#6981.
07/02/2017 6:21 pm
lumos23
Medieval structures, bridges, train stations

I love building on Minecraft but have never had the chance to share this passion with others. By playing with others on a build team, I could be surrounded by like-minded people and build even better creations.

Lumos_23#2537

4 years

Do you have any experience building
Yes (I had issues uploading pictures)

Core Team

What is your timezone:
PST

2-3 hours/day, 4-5 days/week
07/01/2017 12:10 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
RigidStudios
I already specialize in modern, medieval builds and would like to become better at character design
I would love to be with a good team that is so nice and has a good and 'young' Leader... And I would really like to be able to show off my talent within a team! I would like to also improve my Organics and Landscaping skills
MasterNetworkYT
~4
Yes I do : http://imgur.com/a/VYNdP
Competitive/Core
What is your timezone:
CET
Each day depends on the amount of homework I have, I can be on mostly 7 days a week
HIDDEN
07/01/2017 8:47 am
XxCutyCatxX
I am already specialized in terraforming, some buildings styles (medieval, fantasy, overgrowth, steampunk). Where i like to be specialized in, i wont say specialized, but i want to learn actually as much as i can, even in the things i already specialized in.

I want to be on the team, because i want to learn more and i want to build with others. I dont really like building alone.

XxCutyCatxX #0239

Depends on the situation, i can be really serious and mature if it needs to be, but around the 8 i think.

I've been playing around 6 years now i think.

Yes, i do.
http://xxcutycatxx.imgur.com/all/

Core Team probably, or Competitive Team but i do not like builing with stress or time. I can build pretty well with stress and i am a pretty fast builder.

What is your timezone:
I live in the Netherlands (GMT+2)

I can almost be around 2 hours every day of the week on.

I am 16 years old

Some extra information:
My name is Cat or well thats my internet name. I am a minecraft builder, and like to build. But i also try to make animations and animated pictures. I do draw too, and i can photoshop a little. But please remeber, i am still only 16, i am not extremely skilled in the things i just said. Even though i can do sometimes a pretty good job. I thought maybe this could be usefull to know too.

Anyway thanks for reading,
Sincerly,
Cat
06/30/2017 2:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheSkillzTho
this build team is shit
06/29/2017 2:31 pm
Sun_Beanz
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I specialize in building and one of my strongest points is medieval fantasy and Detailing and Experimental but I can also build a variety of other genres.

I would like to be on the build team to be able to meet other builders and partake in competive building and map making
Koolkyle120
A 9 because my pun game is fire but I can be responsible and respectful at the same time
Started on the Xbox in 2011 and been building ever since but I am on pc now.
yes, here is a couple: http://imgur.com/a/AEtTS
I would strongly like to be in competitive building

What is your timezone:
Utc-5:00 Im in America but I stay up really late so it would be morning for most time zones that aren't mine so I can just get on to build according to whatever time is best.
In a school week about 1 hour a day but taken two days out if i have a lot of homework so 5 to 6 days out of the week but due to the lack of school i can be here 7 days a week with 2-3 hours a day
What is your age (optional), i will tell you after you look at my builds
06/30/2017 10:52 am
Opqosite
I also need your Discord id, for example: Opqosite#6981 is mine.
06/30/2017 1:28 pm
Sun_Beanz
Koolkyle120#6472 that's my id also I have askype if needed @Kyoooole
06/30/2017 10:43 pm
Opqosite
That Discord didn't work. Try contacting me, Opqosite#6981
06/29/2017 1:41 pm
PearlVesper
Hey, I'm Pearl Vesper, but my IGN is ponderosaTX.

What would you like to/or already specialize in: I'm pretty good all round, but I'm not very good at interiors. I'll try to improve though, and I like making nature and rustic builds, especially exteriors.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to continue to improve at building and help out with the builds, as well as have a good time.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Pearl Vesper #5698

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 8. I joke around and like to have a good time, but I constantly try not to do anything harmful and wouldn't try to destroy anything in a million years

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I do have experience on build teams, but I don't have imgur unfortunately.

What team do you want to be in: Core team/Developing team

What is your timezone: UTC -5:00

At minimum an hour or two 5-6 days a week. Some days it'll be more.

I don't generally disclose my age for privacy reasons, but I hope you'll be able to tell an approximate range. Thanks for making it optional

I hope I can help! I also can edit videos, if that helps.
06/26/2017 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
UltraHuntressMC
What would you like to/or already specialize in: open to anything
I have done spawn builds for a server and other builds

Why do you want to be on the team: I took a break from minecraft for a few months, I now want to get back building, learning new things, meeting new people.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: ultrahuntress, I think message me if you can't find it

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9 but shy

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3+ years

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) yes, Im a artist and that shows in my builds. I also make thumnails with mine-imater.

What team do you want to be in: I'm open to see what you have left for building jobs.

What is your timezone: CDT

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week.
10am to 9pm weekdays. weekends depends on time needed.
06/26/2017 4:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Crazymagma3000
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Terrain/Interior decoration

Why do you want to be on the team: I'm looking for something to commit to over the summer and possibly longer.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: crazymagma3000

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 8.5?

How many years have you played Minecraft: since 2014

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): Yes, I was on the Hypixel Build team for approximately 11 days, I quit afterwards. Images can be found below.

What team do you want to be in: Core/Competitive

What is your timezone: Pacific Time Zone (CA)

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Over the summer time, 2-10 hours a day, Mon-Sun. During school days, Sat-Sun 2-4 hours a day.

(I cant quite figure out how to send photos, I will be able to send photos, if needed, in the discord chat.)

PS. please reply to me on discord. I do not use Planet Minecraft
06/26/2017 6:31 pm
Opqosite
I'm going to need your discord id and name, not just your name. My discord is Opqosite #6981, contact me when you can.
06/26/2017 3:05 pm
Fells
I`d love to see the team grow and would love to help out others that may not know how to build.
Fellsmarch#0786
Been playing for about 6 years
Both Tech and competitive if that is possible, if not just tech
Since its the summer time, I`m free anytime after 11 in the morning, unless of course there is an event I must attend
06/25/2017 6:41 pm
KraftDamus
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I specialize in terraforming and medieval/fantasy

Why do you want to be on the team: I am looking for a great build team to work with, I have been applying to a couple trying to find the best one, I would like to be on a build team as I can work with other people that know what they are doing. A build team is very different than jumping on to a survival server (or even a creative building one) where nobody really cares about actually building something nice.

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: KraftDamus #0983

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3.5 and 1.5 Consistently building.

I am currently working on a terraformed mountainous garden thing on another build team server, it is not yet finished but I will provide picture now anyways.
I can't seem to insert pictures on planetminecraft I can do so on discord if you send me an invite. Thanks.

What team do you want to be in: Competitive

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: On average I am on 6 hours a day (especially since my last exam is tomorrow and then it is summer break!) I am on every day of the week and weekend as long as something doesn't come up.
06/25/2017 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheFlamingCow01

I have a experience in many different building techniques, but if I had to pick my specialties it would be the following.

- Medieval
- Modern
- Forresty (not sure of the official name)
- Terrain

Ever since I began playing minecraft I've had a love for building more so than any other aspect of the game. I have worked in two prior build teams. One consisting of my close friends, and the other being an official paid build team that sadly disbanded a few years ago.

These past few months I have been taking a break from minecraft and have recently decided to return for as long as possible (dependent on schooling, A-levels etc.) and returning to a build team consisting of builders and aspiring builders much like myself would be the perfect returning environment.

Cowability#2728 (if it doesn't work I'll add you)

7-8

Roughly 5 years, began playing early 2012

As mentioned above, I have been a member of two different build teams. I only have a few images of our builds (some are just small parts of our builds)

https://gyazo.com/4b854469bd5d445e1b86060d05d4f970.png
https://gyazo.com/4ea55e61992fea53444cb38148e6a8c0.png

https://gyazo.com/987ec44439f8dc3c99984dfa51bfe659.png

https://gyazo.com/9def1f88f7d8d06723d8d6fee3042e89.png
https://gyazo.com/c7349eeef3674222868a6f1ccca67ec9.png
https://gyazo.com/b00750a57ab8d48efe81dfea0b1552b8.png

https://gyazo.com/d9cc0c9fb97bd89d7754f1e20ba29334.png
https://gyazo.com/d00de50603faa9584c7effaeb2cc0fff.png
https://gyazo.com/ee2015d9b21e91b02a58eab23a4eb300.png
Note: The tree in the last images wasn't even near finished so don't take too seriously

Tech team initially as mentioned above, I have recently had a break from minecraft and need some time to just get use to the builds again (a week at most)

If possible, join the competitive team at a later date

What is your timezone:

GMT +2

This varies from (7 days, reaching 7-9 hours each day) to not being able to get on at all, due to sudden commitments.

But I should average at least 3-4 days with about 4-5 hours daily all being well.
06/25/2017 1:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Atheryosh
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Structures,details, not good with terraform but wish to learn more

Why do you want to be on the team: become better, make new friends, (if can) join competitions

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Atheryosh#3666

How many years have you played Minecraft: 5

https://gyazo.com/28ad418a10e99066b7ef419be9b84f3d
https://gyazo.com/bb83e45b15a930b99fd06e56fcb1fcab

What team do you want to be in: competitive

What is your timezone:This doesnt matter bcs i dont sleep at night or morning but oks UTC+07:00

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 3h per day? Max, minimum of 1h a day if theres project
06/24/2017 11:01 pm
Geniere
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I wanna be a creative guy on Medieval Building, Textures, terraforming, patterns and much more.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be in this team because I want to get some experience about building so I can help people who needs my help in the future and for my own good.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Geniere | Java | Developer/Coder#4905 (So long XD)
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: I'm at the scale of 8.

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4 years until now .

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) - I don't have any picture of i'm building but I have a bit of experience about building. I'm very good when using world edit but not that good as a professional build team .

What team do you want to be in: I want to be in the build team because I'm interested in building, I already know how to code some programming languages. So I want to build in minecraft so I could help some people at the future. Development is boring for me. Building is fun and attractive .

What is your timezone: (UTC+08:00)

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: I can be online everyday even school day, because I school at afternoon so I can get on like 3 hours above per day .
06/23/2017 5:11 pm
epicbearsfan34
What would you like to/or already specialize in:houses I want to get beter at terraforming

Why do you want to be on the team:Because I have wanted to build with other people for a long time and my friends moved away so I can't do that any more so I thought maybe I could be on a build team.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: I will If I get accepted
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 7 maybe 8

How many years have you played Minecraft: 5 and a half

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have no picures but I have a vidieo that I will send you on discord once I get it.

What team do you want to be in: the one where you build houses? (can you tell me wich one that is)

What is your timezone: CENTRAL amarica

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 2 hours 6 days (i am About to go on vac)
06/24/2017 2:28 pm
Opqosite
Okay, my discord is Opqosite#6981.
06/26/2017 5:28 pm
epicbearsfan34

cool I'll check it out
06/21/2017 5:50 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
DreadHydra
well you haven't
06/20/2017 6:09 pm
Opqosite
I have contacted all of you on discord.
06/20/2017 8:51 am
that_pringle
What would you like to/or already specialize in: i can do structures and terrain.

Why do you want to be on the team: i've been building for years and have always wanted to join a team

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: Thatpringle#1739 8-9

How many years have you played Minecraft: since i was nine now 16 so 7 years

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) i have lots of experience building, message my discord to see images. or i could send them you over yours.

What team do you want to be in: i would like to join the core team or competative team as a builder

What is your timezone: England BST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Every day couple hours a day.
06/20/2017 2:17 am
DreadHydra
oh opqosite my discord is DreadHydra#5020
06/19/2017 5:27 pm
BdaaNJr
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I would like to specialize in building small to large structures and exterior design.

Why do you want to be on the team: I have never been much of a builder as well as the best. I would love to be able to learn with a team that can help me grow and become better.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: andrew#0298
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9

How many years have you played Minecraft: For about 5 years or so.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have little to no experience with building. I have not put out the best builds so I don't screenshot them.

What team do you want to be in: Developing Team.

What is your timezone: CST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: I can be on everyday at anytime. I can spend 5-10 hours a day whether or not I am busy or have stuff to do.
06/19/2017 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fuzzywobby
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Any sort of build style, mainly rustic.

Why do you want to be on the team: I love the idea of being in a build team and enjoying myself, progressing in building!

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: traintracks#3595
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 7-8

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4-5

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) Yes, but i normally delete my builds after

What team do you want to be in:Core

What is your timezone: GMT

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: PRetty much everyday, 2-12 hours depending on if i have school, if im busy etc.
06/19/2017 12:41 am
DreadHydra
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I just like to build normal and modern house.

Why do you want to be on the team: Because I want to get some new experience so I can be better at building.

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 6

How many years have you played Minecraft: half a year

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) : This is a really bad house so plz don't judge me https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... e-3967521/

What team do you want to be in: Developing Team

What is your timezone: NZST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: around 4 hours a day and 5 days a week
06/19/2017 3:59 pm
Opqosite
What is your discord?
06/18/2017 11:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwesomeWheezie
I'm an All-Around Builder and I can build anything (within a realistic boundary), but I love filling in outlines of structures (for example, Opqosite builds a magnificent castle outline, I would fill in the outlines to complete his plan) and I like adding details to finished structures.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be on this team because I love the reasoning behind it, and I want to a major contributor to this project, and I'm willing to dedicate large portions of my time to do so.

WhEEZiE#0358

3 years

I have quite a large amount of experience when it comes to building, yet my conscience often gets in the way of me being able to actually finish projects. I would often be in the middle of a project, and then, all of a sudden, just walk away because, "It's disgusting, it's not perfect, it's not good, or it's garbage!" and so on and so forth. But yet, when I do finish, I think I am quite capable. But sadly, I am unable to show you an images of my builds, considering I often delete Minecraft worlds after I don't use them for a while, or when I'm done with them, and so on and so forth. So there is nothing that I currently have that I would want to show you considering the stuff I have currently is pure garbage. My apologies

The Competitive Team or The Tech Team, preferably the Competitive Team

What is your timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

10 hours a day, 7 days a week (Schedule is subject to change)
06/17/2017 3:33 pm
Slimlex
Instead of bumping why don't you go to Spigot Forums? You will find some great builders there!
06/16/2017 5:10 pm
Opqosite
I've have contacted both of you on discord.
06/16/2017 2:01 am
Convocation
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I am pretty good in building Medieval, But I would like to learn to build Modern houses etc. also

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because I would like to be on one and build with other people, And this one looks interesting

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: EmeraldGinoYT#8418

How many years have you played Minecraft: Almost 5 years right now

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have got 15 screenshots, so I would like to send it on Discord instead of here.

What team do you want to be in: I would like to be in the Core Team

What is your timezone: CEST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Most of the time I can play on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday I can play like 10 to 15 hours a day, All the other days I mentioned earlier I can play 2/3 hours a day

Then I have on last question: Is it possible to change from team later on?
Thanks!
06/16/2017 5:09 pm
Opqosite
Yes actually you can be on two teams at the same time, or just move on to another team.
06/15/2017 11:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I would love to specialize in structure planning and designing.

Why do you want to be on the team: I honestly want to actually get better at building and have people that I can learn off of and teach at the same time. I love when people teach me their best skills and I always return and teach them what I am good at. This makes both parties better and you have a ton of fun!

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:Puppy
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9 (Unless you get me drunk)

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3-4

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): I mostly build in survival so sadly I have no images of any of my builds. I would be happy to build something small for you.

What team do you want to be in: Core team sounds the best for me.

What is your timezone: CST/CDT

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: like 2-3 hours fully dedicated a day like 3-7 days a week.
06/14/2017 2:34 pm
Opqosite
I have made a new forum page for build requests. So Hiraeth is now up for hire if you need builders!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/ ... 95628.html
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome