Hiring a build team

LilChap's Avatar LilChap11/25/13 9:03 pm
2/23/2014 12:52 am
TSG_divinious's Avatar TSG_divinious
I am looking for a build team to hire. The team will probably consist of a maximum of 10 players. I am computer hosting the build team server and the server will probably be on from 3pm to 5pm. That's the minimum it will be on. Note that these times may change depending on homework, school, etc. There is not a minimum amount of time you have to be on, just remember to forewarn other members when you are going to be gone if you're leaving for a week or so. That way you will be temporarily replaced for the time you're gone.

You do not need a Skype. It is just useful for communication when the server is not on. When the server is on, the main communication will be chat, but you can also Skype with other members. The most important part. Why? As the build team works on many projects, they will be uploaded on my pmc account and when I get to level 20 the link will be through adfly we can profit.

OH YEAH, The second most important part! PROFIT! If you want to be able to make some money from your hard work on the server, you must have a paypal account. So we can split the money we earn from adfly. NOTE: Some projects may not earn enough money from adfly, and the money earned from it will be deposited until next project. I promise on my heart I will not be spending any profit without it being equally divided among the team. I will get my fair share only. If we save enough money, we can get a server host and hire more to the build team!

Apply:
1) Minecraft username
2) Skype (not required)
3) Availability (time you can play on build server)
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level)
5) Country
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no)
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects)
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest)
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no)
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building)
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do?
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do?
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not?
That is all I want to know. If you get accepted you will be replied, and then pm'd the server ip.
LilChap
Level 1 : New Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2014 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TSG_divinious
Apply:
1) More than 1 member in it :/ can not memorize
2) Skype: chiddybangmaster
3) Availability (time you can play on build server): depends on how big, we could devote from about 1 day to 1 month
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) 10, we have part of team variede and 1 retired gazamo member (the ones who build hypixels maps)
5) Countr: Various
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) Yes
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) http://imgur.com/a/V5KNE http://imgur.com/a/nm6hN
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest) 8
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) No
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) Terraforming, redstone, everything, more everything
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? not grief!, He's Lying!
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? kick him from the team...
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? NO!, its our work, if we put effort into it, why should we grief it! what a silly question (no offence)
11/28/2013 6:13 am
Level 31 : Artisan Skinner
Xaiver10
1) Minecraft username: Xaiver10
2) Skype (not required): xavier4023
3) Availability (time you can play on build server) Time Zone: I have no idea how to answer that (No school so the whole day)
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) 8
5) Country: Malaysia
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) NOPE
Too lazy
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) no
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) general building
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? Nope
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? tell the owner to get on and ban that b!tch
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? Why would you ask us to grief dumb piece of sh!t

Sorry if the offensive words offended you or anything else :I
11/27/2013 6:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
h_banana123
1) Minecraft username h_banana123
2) Skype (not required)
3) Availability (time you can play on build server) I can play for 10-20 hours each week
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) 8
5) Country United States
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) No
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) I don't have pics of them.
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) No
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) Terraforming and general building
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? I say griefing is wrong and report them. I would also take screenshots, of course.
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? I will take screenshots and report them on the website.
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? I don't grief because it is wrong and I tell him/her that I will leave the server if he/she continues to ask me to grief.
11/27/2013 6:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
yodacat81
1) Minecraft username: yodacat81
2) Skype (Have skype)
3) Availability (few hours weekdays,weekends unlimted)
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level): 7
5) Country: USA
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no): Yes
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest): 8
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no): No!
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building): General Building, Ok at redstone, Decent at Terraforming.
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do?: Tell him no.
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? First ban them,Then tell the owner then help rebuild.
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not?: Tricky question, No but it may be a trick question so depends on situation.
That is all I want to know. If you get accepted you will be replied, and then pm'd the server ip.
11/27/2013 5:12 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Platydroid
Wait is this server Pacific Time, Eastern Time, or where?
11/27/2013 4:31 pm
CharizardCharmer
1) Minecraft username littlelemon348
2) Skype (not required) CharizardCharmer
3) Availability (time you can play on build server) a few hours each weekday (2-3 on average) and a lot of the day during the weekends.
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) If 10 is Hypixel, I'd be about a 7.
5) Country U.S.A.
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) I don't need to be paid, I'm just joining to help and to add excitement to my Minecraft "career".
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) http://www.tumblr.com/blog/charizardsminecraftpics
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest) 7-10, depending on the situation.
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) Definitely not.
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building)
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? Tell him no and assume he'll get over it. (I hope me refusing to grief won't destroy me and a close friend's relationship)
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? Inform you (or whoever is in control of the console) to ban him and op the rest of us again.
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? Most likely not, however it depends on the situation (griefing an obviously bad build/doing it as a joke and rerolling the server back)
11/27/2013 3:22 pm
LilChap
We will still be applying until I delete this post.
11/26/2013 8:42 pm
CharizardCharmer
Are you still accepting?

Just wanted to know before I take time to fill the application.
11/26/2013 1:16 pm
LilChap
Epicballzy, coolnessdude, and Platydroid have been accepted. They will be pm'd with further imformation.
11/26/2013 11:24 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
benasx33
1) Minecraft username : benasx33
2) Skype : benasx33
3) Availability : 3pm - 10pm
4) Building skill : 69
5) Country: Swagland
6) If you have a paypal account or not :No
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) No
8) Maturity : 1, Really immature
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) Yes I will grief
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) I'm good at doing detail for rooms.
SITUATIONS:
I grief with them for the shits and giggles

2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do?
I ask him if I can get op to grief with him.

I do because its funny and for the shits and giggles
11/26/2013 2:45 am
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
1) Minecraft username: Epicballzy

2) Skype (not required): Epicballzy

3) Availability (time you can play on build server): Mainly from 3pm - 10pm

4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level): 7

5) Country: Canada

6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no): Yes

7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects): You can check my old starter house. :/ not the best and really outdated, I don't have much to show.

8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest): 9

9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no): No

10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building): Terraforming is one of my favorites and mainly building.

SITUATIONS:

Don't do nothing. Ignore what they're saying.

Imminently inform you of the situation.

No, regardless of getting kicked out or not, griefing is wrong and should never be done to any creation.
11/26/2013 2:25 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
willhelldie
1) Minecraft username - whell1

2) Skype - william.hellings1

3) Availability - around 5 hours

4) Building skill - 5/10

5) Country - Australia, QLD

6) If you have a paypal account - Yes

8) Maturity - 7/10

9) Will you grief? - No

10) What you're good at. - General Building

SITUATIONS:
I don't grief, kill him and say griefing Is WRONG

kill him

if its the owner telling me i will gladly do it unless its my friend
11/25/2013 11:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Platydroid
1) Minecraft username: Platydroid
2) Skype (not required): platydroid
3) Availability (time you can play on build server): really friday-sunday at most times in the afternoon... not sure about weekdays.
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) Probably an 8.321
5) Country: USA (East Coast)
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) No, but the future is a mystery.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... o-2587447/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ighthouse/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... r-2461870/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -minigame/
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest) 7.5
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) Nope.
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) General Building, Redstone
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? Say "Good for you, I'm gonna sit this one out and just watch." If it gets serious (more than a prank), tell the server admin.
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? Either A) Report to Server Admin vie Skype or B) Yell at the guy until he is done with his little joke (depending on severity, really)
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? No, because to be honest I don't see much point and he has ultimate control over my account anyways, so why bother?
11/25/2013 10:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
Apply:
1) Minecraft username JayJayJay175
2) Skype (not required) I have one... I'll tell you not I public
3) Availability (time you can play on build server) Depends... I play on a YouTube server (FreeCraft) but I am having connection troubles so I may not be on the server anymore... If I leave a possible 4 hours a day if not maybe an hour or so
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) 4
5) Country USA
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) no
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) Sorry I can link anything to this but I made an EXTREAMLY compact 9 lever door... 5x4x7
8) Maturity (1-10, with 1 being griefer and 10 being a priest) 6
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) Maybe a prank XD
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) I'm Pretty good with Commandblocks and commands and kinda good with redstone... Horrible with house building
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? Ignore it and tell them no. Nobody would ever do that but I would say no...
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? I skype the owner and... If possible Deop him before he starts doing crap we don't want
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? I would not until I got skyped.... Just to make sure it isn't a relitive.
I also have a YouTube if you would like that.. Along with a Twitch.
11/25/2013 10:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
coolnessnessdude
1) Minecraft username: coolnessnessdude
2) Skype (not required): andrew.kaye85
3) Availability (time you can play on build server) Time Zone Australian: I can be on for most the afternoon after school
4) Building skill (1-10, with 1 being dirt houses and 10 being hypixel's level) 9
5) Country: Australia
6) If you have a paypal account or not (DO NOT write the account name, just yes or no) yes
7) Previous builds (Links to pictures or projects) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGL7S4 ... xZhqc-kwOg my channel
9) WIll you grief? (Yes or no) no
10) What you're good at. (Terraforming, redstone, general building) terraforming, general building not redstone though
SITUATIONS:
1) One of your really close friends tells you to grief, what do you do? no I wont
2) A member of the build team is griefing and deops every other member, what do you do? tell the owner to come on with Skype and get him to ban through console
3) The owner tells you to grief, do you grief? Why or why not? no he could of hacked your account
11/25/2013 9:46 pm
LilChap
Nobody?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome