Anyone experienced in Minecraft Videography? (Filming & Editing)

Spy Jay's Avatar Spy Jay3/3/19 8:52 pm history
4 emeralds 426 7
4/26/2019 6:01 pm
Spy Jay's Avatar Spy Jay
I own the Marvel MC server, and one thing special about it is that I host monthly events to bring the community together 1-3 times a month. Here are some of the promotional images (Event Posters) that I've had my Cosmetics Team put together for it.

However, events have slowed down since the Out of Distress (Which was on November 10th, 2018). The main reason why is because on October 10th, 2018 my staff team & I decided to start making trailers/other advertisements to promote the events to attract players outside the server rather than only sticking with the poster designs.

This is why the Out of Distress event was the first to have a cinematic display on our channel. For the next events that came after that, we've tried our best to find a videographer/editor for the trailers with no luck. Leading to the events being delayed very far back. Even though I didn't let any of this stop the event from happening I wish this could be a successful tactic.

Trust me.. I'd be able to do this myself so successfully if installing more RAM to my computer wasn't such a hassle. So I'm asking the whole PMC community if any of you are experienced in "Minecraft filming" contact me directly. Here is an example of the skill I'm hoping someone has achieved.

Also, if you have any other advertisement methods for events feel free to start a discussion.

That's all for now mates!
Spy Jay
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad