In need of builders

Micky07532's Avatar Micky075323/19/19 10:56 am
1 emeralds 271 4
3/27/2019 8:15 pm
Theoden's Avatar Theoden
Hi Guys!!

I am in need of a few builders for our Minecraft server. The builders who wish to apply to help build spawn will be given the following access: Creative Game Mode and Builder rank. The builder rank will give you access to server commands. IF CAUGHT abusing these commands you will be banned and your application closed.

The spawn theme I want it to be unique and also like a castle building but very huge and detailed. I would like their to be inside this spawn castle, access to where people can buy and sell resources (Like a shop). A section to see who runs the server and who is admin, moderator etc.

People who help build the spawn will have their name on it to claim that they have built it. This would also be good for you to take screenshots after you have made it so that you can use for our own portfolio.

The application below is for builders and whoever wishes to apply I would like to see their previous portfolio work.

Name -

Country -

Age (Required) -

How long have you been a builder? -

Do you have your own Portfolio ? -

If so, please show me.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you be on working on spawn for in a day? -

Thank you and have a nice day!
Micky07532
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2019 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Theoden
Name - John / TheodenOfRohan

Country - USA

Age (Required) - 18

How long have you been a builder? - like 6ish years now

Do you have your own Portfolio ? - I have a few pictures, but nothing organized. I prefer to just build something new and show you what I could do.

If so, please show me.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since alpha

How long can you be on working on spawn for in a day? - It will vary most days, but when I am not working I would estimate 5 hours a day. You can expect me to only work like three days a week at the moment
03/23/2019 12:30 pmhistory
Boomerang2698
Joran

United kingdom

age 20

4year on and off

I do with only a couple photos but I feel the do my build styles justice. (not really sure how to post pics so could add you on discord and show you on there.

6 years

I can work on the spawn after I finish work everyday and basically every weekend.
03/23/2019 4:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Micky07532
Joran, please add my discord Micky0753#8642
03/20/2019 9:20 pmhistory
TheStone
Nick

Canada

I don’t have a portfolio.

I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years, and I used to watch a relative of mine play for 3 years.

Depends on the day for example the next week or so I can spend up to 4 hours a day but besides that maybe 30 minutes a day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome