4 island BedWars minigame builders needed!

unclealex13's Avatar unclealex132/1/17 6:14 pm
1 emeralds 70
Are you good at building? Would you say that you could beat the competition if you were given a full creative inventory and a flat canvas to paint your Minecraft awesomeness all over? (And yes, I know that sounded extremely stupid)

Then the RevolutionMC building team is for you!

We need at least 15 different medieval, jungle-themed, or natural-themed Minecraft floating island maps to use for our new BedWars mini-game!

We are a small Minecraft server, started about a year ago, and are constantly looking for Minecraft enthusiasts who can spend some time from their day to help improve the server constantly. We want to make a server that is different and unique from the rest, for real this time.
Click to reveal
Why did I say "for real this time"?
Because we have been staff on many older Minecraft servers that have failed because of poor leadership, and as a team have gotten together into one place and are doing our best to make Minecraft better and better. We hope that RevolutionMC will spark some creative minds out there and we know that we can build a server different than the rest.

We cannot pay you currently for your work, we're mostly a group of teenagers from around the world trying to change the face of Minecrafting. If you feel that you have building talent, don't be afraid to private message me and we will get in touch with you over Skype for an interview!

By the way, you must be 14 years old or older.
unclealex13
Level 1 : New Network