forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

[Looking for Staff] Large Budget Factions server

1 emerald1 reply138 views
created 03/29/2016 10:34 am by megapixelated13
last reply 03/30/2016 10:56 pm
Hi there!

My name is megapixelated and I’ve been running successful Minecraft servers with my partner, Fnsd, for over 3 years.

We’ve taken a break from running servers to pursue other goals outside of the computer realm, however, we’ve grown very interested in starting another server and having it release in the beginning of the summer. Both of us were looking for a fresh start, this means all new contacts, players, and staff members.

Our main focus currently is creating a Factions server. We have many cool and unique ideas that will set us apart from the rest of the pack.

Both Fnsd and I believe that a strong Staff is the key foundation of a successful server. We are looking for individuals who are able to solve problems, handle situations correctly, and, most importantly, are willing to learn what we teach them.

The process of finding the right people for the job will be a lengthy process, as both Fnsd and I are very precise in who we pick, we want the best of the best.

If you’re looking to be apart of an Elite Network of servers, you’re getting in at the right time. We have a large budget and we are looking to be the next big thing in Factions servers of Minecraft.

I will list my Skype below. The process will entail:

1) Add megapixelated.mc on Skype.
2) Answer initial survey.
3) Skype group discussion with owners.
4) Skype call interview.

Feel free to contact me via Skype or email. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Email: [email protected]

When you add me, please leave a comment on Skype stating “Staff member”. This sorts out the people who can follow directions opposed to those who cannot!

Happy crafting.
Posted by avatar
megapixelated13
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

03/30/2016 10:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fnsd
bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site